After many weeks of planning and gestation Pennsif's Alternative Lifestyle Show is finally going live tonight, Friday, on MSP Waves Radio.
The show will run from 10pm - midnight UTC every Friday, and feature a mix of guest interviews, chat and competitions.
For the first show we have a range of most interesting steemians coming on to talk to us about what they are doing on and off the steem blockchain.
The guests tonight include :
- @RedRica, from the UK, who will be talking about homeschooling
- @GeordiePrepper, one of the top preppers in the UK
- @Halcyondaze, from the USA, who runs Epic Gardening and has the most impressive goal to teach 10,000,000 people how to grow their own food
- @TheBugIQ, from Canada, who will be telling us about his varied interests including music, photography and developing products for homesteaders and bushcrafters
Interspersed between these great guests I will be talking about my Pennsif's Pot project where I am giving away grants of up to US$100 every month.
I will also be launching one, or maybe even two, competitions with tempting steem prizes.
Each week the Alternative Lifestyle Show will be cover a whole range of topics including :
- tiny houses
- complimentary medicine
- alternative energy
- cooking, particularly low meat, vegetarian and vegan
- permaculture and organic gardening
If you have a passion for any of these subjects and would like to come on future shows please drop a comment below or find me on Discord at Pennsif#9921.
The Alternative Lifestyle Show is on MSP Waves Radio.
It will be on Fridays, 10pm - midnight UTC.
You might also be interested in some of my other posts :
[ graphic by pennsif ]