The morning is the your time to start anew and to start fresh.
So, just for a starter...what are the first things you do when you wake up? What is your routine? Please answer this question below and I'll make sure to reward the best comments with upvotes.
I don't know for you but, when my morning doesn't go well, everything else doesn't goes quite as well as it could. The brain doesn't click into gear and I have a hard time focusing on productive work and I'm easily distracted by Youtube.
But when I follow my morning routine, everything falls into place.
Making it your own
I can't tell you exactly what your morning should consist of but there are principles that should guide our decision of what we should do in the morning.
Here are some good questions to ask yourself while designing your routine:
- What is most important to me in the morning?
- What simple thing I could do in the morning that would make me feel better?
- What activities makes my brain foggy in the morning?
- What activities makes me feel like I'm on fire?
- When is the best time to wake up for me?
- When am I most productive?
- How long my waking up process should be before I start tackling work?
But here are my favorite questions:
- If I could live the perfect morning, what would it look like?
- What would be the impact of following that routine over the next 3 years?
- What would happen if I didn't have a morning routine and what would be the impact on my life over the next 3 years?
There is no better time than the morning to be journaling. I highly suggest you try to pick up the habit. It has been tough for me but every time I do it, I'm reminded of how powerful this habit is...especially in the morning to organize my thoughts.
Back to you
Tell me about your morning routine and what would be your best questions about how to develop a healthy morning routine. I'll make sure to reward the best comments :-)