Vida de Vannah Episode 3: Stories We Can't Tell! Weekly [3 min web-series about vanlife]
Who are we?
We are a couple (Jared and Anissa) and a dog living life on the road in our 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Westy named Vannah Montana. We left from Austin, Texas and are currently in Portland, Oregon.
Vida de Vannah
We started a weekly webseries to document our travels and to give people a feel for what vanlife is really like. This week there are job interviews, waterfalls, pounds of trees, and stories we can't tell.
Vida de Vannah Ep. 3: Stories We Can't Tell
Wanna Read about Vanlife? You'll Need to Follow Us.
If you want to learn more about vanlife, follow us! We will be writing about how we chose our van (and maybe how to choose yours too), how we make money on the road, bring you roadhacks, and, of course, have lots of photos and videos to share :)
Past Vanlife Posts:
- Vida de Vannah Episode 2: No Rose-Tinted Glasses
- Vida de Vannah Episode 1: Lakes & Waterfalls & Bears, Oh My!
- Must-SEA Photos [28 Photos of the Monterey Bay Aquarium]
- The Master Dog Demands a Cupcake [18 Photos]
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 2: When You Get a Queen-Size Memory Foam for Free
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 1: A Foolproof Guide to Cooler Cleaning
- Vanlife: 30 Days in 30 Photos
- 3 Weeks In: The Truth About Vanlife
- "Normal" life -> Vanlife: How to Transition (10 Steps)