Episode 2 About Vanlife! No Rose-Tinted Glasses [2 min video]
Who are we?
We are a couple (Jared and Anissa) and a dog living life on the road in our 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Westy named Vannah Montana. We left from Austin, Texas and are currently in Corvallis, Oregon.
Vida de Vannah
We started a weekly webseries to document our travels and to give people a feel for what vanlife is really like. This week we reveal the non-rose-tinted glasses version of the lifestyle with car trouble, bug bites, and roadside showers.
Don't get us wrong, it was still an amazing week, but one filled with the ups and downs every life entails.
Vida de Vannah Ep. 2: No Rose-tinted Glasses
Wanna Read about Vanlife? You'll Need to Follow Us.
If you want to learn more about vanlife, follow us! We will be writing about how we chose our van (and maybe how to choose yours too), how we make money on the road, bring you roadhacks, and, of course, have lots of photos and videos to share :)
Recommended Past Vanlife Posts:
- Vida de Vannah Ep. 1: Lakes & Waterfalls & Bears, Oh My!
- The Master Dog Demands a Cupcake [18 Photos]
- Must-SEA Photos [28 Photos of the Monterey Bay Aquarium]
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 1: A Foolproof Guide to Cooler Cleaning
- Vanlife: 30 Days in 30 Photos
- 3 Weeks In: The Truth About Vanlife
- "Normal" life -> Vanlife: How to Transition (10 Steps)