Big Island (Hawaii) has a lot of beautiful beaches, but contrary to most beaches on the other Hawaiian islands they do not look like resort beaches, but feature an impressive landscape shaped by volcanic activity.
1/640s; 18mm; f/8.0; ISO 100
My Recent Posts
By the time you read this, this post or some of the posts below may be older than 7 days so you can not vote for them anymore. If you want to support me, please consider voting on one my recent daily posts!
- Photography Quick Tip: Backing Up Photos without a Laptop & Unlimited Cloud Storage for RAWs
- Earning a Passive Income with Stock Photography: A Beginner's Guide. Part 1: Getting Started
- Visiting Mahar Aung Myay: Mandalay's Jade Market
- Python Tutorial: Cool EXIF Captions for Photographers with Pillow and Beem
- Exploring Bangkok's Airplane Graveyard
- Market Friday: Danyingon Market in Yangon, Myanmar
- Travel Update: How did I get to Myanmar?
You can view all my posts on steemitworldmap.com
Please Follow, Upvote and Resteem
If you like my content, don't forget to upvote this post and follow me for more photos and travel stories! Also, I will be happy if you leave a comment to tell me your thoughts and resteem this post to share my work!
*Reflink. Shop using this link to support me.
Instagram | Facebook | Website