CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS UPDATES : A HOUSE FOR MANUEL FROM WORLD SMILE PROJECT - OCTOBER 16, 2021
4 Days ago wall work, water installation and doors and windows are being carried out until today. Where these three main works have very significant progress with the percentage for wall work using bricks has reached 70%, where I took this analysis based on the rest of the work on the wall which only left 0.3 meters more finished on average . The rest of this wall work can also be seen technically is about the final plastering.
The clean and dirty water installation has reached the same number as the wall, which is 90%, where the rest is only to cover up the clean and dirty water excavation using backfill. Meanwhile, the percentage of door and window work has reached 40% where the technical calculation I have done is to analyze the work of forming the frame of the door and window that has been completed. The rest of the work on these doors and windows is the installation which only takes about 1 working day.
For a description of the 12 jobs that have been and are being worked on, you can see as in the table below, all of these jobs have an average analysis count.
|Number||Type of work||Progress|
|8||Doors and Windows||40%|
For more clarity, let's look at the table that I share below.
|Front and Right View|
|Front and Left View|
|Back and Right View|
|Back and Left View|
|Project Name||Housing Project|
|Beneficiary||Manuel and Family|
Important notes in this development are as follows:
- I will always publish the progress of every progress according to the pictures or videos sent by the Venezuelan team
- Financial Update will be done by @mariana4ve
- I will analyze the progress of this construction progress before I publish it and according to technical regulations.
- Documents in the form of images or videos belong to the Venezuelan team entrusted to me to publish.
- Update construction at least once a week
This is a technical analysis report regarding the construction progress of the construction of a house for Manuel in Venezuela.
Previous progress post link