Steemit Engagement Challenge Season 4 Week 3 | My Daily Tranportations
Transportation services have become a human need in meeting the needs of economic activities such as production, distribution, consumption or other activities. Timeliness and ease of moving (mobility) will always be the main reasons for choosing a mode of transportation to support mobility for everyone. Currently, many people use private vehicles as a mode of transportation to support their daily activities.
We all know that the impact of the war between Russia and Ukraine caused the cost of transportation components to increase, meaning that people had to bear the burden of increasing daily costs for transportation. The increase in the number and types of vehicles also causes an increase in the number of emissions released in the form of Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrocarbons (HC), Nitrogen Oxides (NO), to dust that causes air pollution.
Based on this, there are three main issues in the transportation sector that we want to raise in the My Daily Transportation Contest.
1. Daily Transportation Expenses - Includes fuel costs, public transportation costs, and car ownership costs such as maintenance and insurance. Contestants are expected to detail the transportation costs in detail (daily, weekly or monthly) and convert it to STEEM.
2. Air pollution - What is the level of air pollution in your City or Country. Also explain how the government has handled air pollution and how you can reduce air pollution.
3. Electric vehicles as a mode of transportation - Your opinion and expectations of electric vehicles as a future mode of transportation.
Contestants can write in a free format covering the three points mentioned above using easy-to-understand language. Keep in mind that any references you read to the needs of the contest must be written in your own language so as not to get caught in the act of plagiarism. Especially for (point 1) the mode of transportation you use, please attach the original photo.
- Subscribe and Post on Steem Entrepreneur Community.
- Participate in #club5050 #club75 or #club100.
- Write in any relevant language and at least 300 words.
- Use at least 3 recent original photos and transportation used, paste photo source for copyright free photos
- Use the post title “Stemit Engagement Challenge S4-W3 | My daily transportations : .. title of your post ...
- Use the tag #steementrepreneurs-s4w3 #lifestyle #automotive #yourcountry in your first 5 tags
- Make sure to use the hashtag #steemexclusive which means it is never posted in any media.
- Paste your contest post link in this post for easy search.
- Upvote and resteem this post so that more people know about it
- Invite at least 3 of your friends
- Actively comment with other participants from various communities who took part in the Steemit Engagement Challenge Season 4.
- Participation time is between Monday, 12 September 2022, 00:00 UTC to Sunday, 18 September 2022, 23:59 UTC.
- Total prize of 15 STEEM for the best 3 contestants.
- The jury consists of Admins and Moderators of the Steem Entrepreneurs Community.
- The decision of the jury is final and cannot be contested.
- The main hashtag you should use is #steementrepreneurs-s4w3.
- The contest organizer does not guarantee that each participant will be supported by SC01 or SC02.
- The Steem Entrepreneur Community really appreciates the contestants' support (not mandatory) for community growth by distributing 10% prizes to @steempreneurship.
- Participants will get a curation from the official @steempreneurship community account.
|Contest Scoring Standards|
All entries will be graded according to post quality and overall engagement pattern. The more interactions with comments and mutual support with other contestants, the closer your chances of becoming a contest winner.
Contest organizers highly recommend following the @steemitblog account to get information about the Steemit Engagement Challenge Season 4 Week 3 Contest from selected communities. Finally, we thank the Steemit Team for their support and to all participants: Welcome to participate!
Indonesia - Sept 11, 2022
Steeem Entrepreneurs Team