STEEMIT FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY COMPETITION 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
Hello My Dearest Foodies,
Welcome to FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY COMPETITION the 68th week, this time with our HONORABLE GUEST JUDGE @proanima, who is of course the last week 1st PRIZE WINNER for her delicious recipe, the RED CABBAGE SOUP WITH CARAMELIZED CHESTNUTS AND WALNUTS. As many of you already know, she is a very talented recipe creator, so make sure you check her blog and follow her to make sure you do not miss any of her wonderful recipes.
As I already mention in my Wednesday post, we are going to have only three main PRIZES, starting this Monday, since we are not not receiving very many entries. Last week we had only six, which was less than our weekly number of PRIZES. I really hope this is only temporary and our beloved contest will bounce back after the Holidays. Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!
CHRISTMAS GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
1 fully ripe frozen banana, plain plant based yogurt 1 cup, kale 1 leaf (stem removed), fresh mint 1tbs, spirulina 1tsp, Blend banana and yogurt in a blender, When ready, remove half and fill half of your bowl. Add the rest of your ingredients int he remaining banana mixture and blend thoroughly. Fill the other half of your bowl and make a swirl with the spoon the blend both halves. Top with fruits.
🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑
THE FIRST THREE PRIZES ARE:
1st PRIZE 4.00 SBD
2nd PRIZE 2.50 SBD
3rd PRIZE 1.50 SBD
THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND OUR TRADITION 🌸💖🌸
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste link of your entry in the comment section under this post. I always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
FOR RECIPES PLEASE VISIT MY Lena's Vegan Living Blog