Good morning, my dears!
Today I got up early in the morning to have time to prepare fresh and healthy bread for breakfast.
For a few months I prefer to have breakfast with black bread with bran and cereals, so today I finally decided to bake a delicious and healthy bread myself.
Bread according to this recipe has a delicate porous structure and has a classic sweetish taste.
In bread, I added a mixture of wheat, barley and rye flour. I also added seeds of pumpkin, sunflower and flax.
This bread is perfect for an early breakfast with butter and jam.
I hope you enjoy my idea of making a healthy bread for breakfast.
Wheat flour - 100 g
Rye flour - 100 g
Barley flour - 100 g
Yeast - 6 g
Warm water - 200 ml
Olive oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon
Sugar - 1 tsp.
Salt - pinch
Pumpkin seeds - handful
Sunflower seeds - handful
Flax seeds - handful
- In a large bowl, mix wheat, rye and barley flour until smooth.
- Add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
- Then add yeast, sugar and salt and mix again.
- Gradually add warm water and olive oil. All mix well.
- Knead the dough until it stops sticking to the sides of the bowl.
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave for 20 minutes for lifting.
- Lubricate the baking dish with olive oil and lay out the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees. Bake bread at a temperature of 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Then put the bread on a wooden board and cover with a towel and allow to cool.