Dear ones, today I again plunged into the village life. At such times I like to cook simple and delicious food recipes.
Syrniki - is a very simple and at the same time delicious recipe, which can be easily cooked in any kitchen. For this, I use the village cottage cheese, which can be bought from farmers near my house.
Cottage cheese should be fresh and with a high percentage of fat. Thanks to this, the syrniki are very delicate and airy. I like to make syrniki for breakfast and when I'm in the village I with my family have breakfast in the fresh air surrounded by trees.
Today I used syrniki in my photo shoot among a green apple tree. Ripe raspberries perfectly decorate syrniki and create a bright contrast of summer colors.
Also, the use of raspberries makes syrniki more fragrant with a summer bright taste. Friends, I hope you like my recipe for syrniki. Enjoy the taste of food every day!
500 g cottage cheese
3 tbsp. spoons of sugar
a pinch of salt
20 ml of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
4 tbsp. spoons of flour
a handful of raspberries
- In a deep bowl, put the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, sugar and salt. Once again, mix everything.
- At the end add flour and mix until smooth.
- Heat the frying pan on the stove and add the vegetable oil.
- From the dough to form a small syrniki and put in a frying pan.
- Cook the syrniki on each side for about two minutes until golden brown.