Exploring the streets of Mallorca is always fun
Before heading to our dinner we walked through the streets of Mallorca and took some pictures. I love these Spanish buildings. They are beautiful. After that we went to a very nice Restaurant...
Their Fish offerings!
They offer a fantastic fish selection
And super fresh vegetables
I always order Padrón peppers
The vegetables were fantastic!!!
The mussels and the Prawns... Delicious!!!
and this Baby was ... incredible!!!
This restaurant is a must go to. It offers a variety of super fresh seafood. Fish, Crab, Tiger Prawn, Octopus, Calamari and great vegetables. Every thing is prepared perfectly and the prices are not too expensive. I don't know if that older waiter is still working there but he was such a nice guy and super funny with his little jokes.
What is your favorite seafood in Spain???
I am blogging about the following topics :
- I travel the world (Travel and Restaurant Blog)
- Exposed (Uncovering Stories you need to know)
- Lifehacks (How to save money,etc)
- SPOTTED (Limited Edition Food, Drinks, Gadgets)
- Steemperlen (German Version)
- SQUEEZE (Interview Series)
- COOKED (10 Episodes Cooking Series)
- Working anytime, anywhere (New series for freelancers)
- Frequent Traveller (New series about Travel Hacks and FFPs)
- HEAVEN (NEW Luxury Travel Magazine)
- FARM (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)