I adore anything made at home and i tried this homemade vanilla ice cream recipe and it was so yummy and even better than the store ice cream i decorated it with dame blanche chocolate topping and enjoyed it with fresh strawberries from my garden.
It needs only 3 ingredients and you enjoy your own vanilla ice cream, did i mentioned that this ice cream no need a machine to make, just by hand the easiest and the simplest ice cream recipe ever.
I enjoyed this ice cream at my home terace this afternoon i took some photos to share it with you. Let's read how this easy ice cream could be make.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream(no machine)
Prep time: 15 mins
Freezing time: 6 hours
Yield: 1000ml container
200g sweet condensed milk (2/3 cup)
500g cold heavy cream (2cups)
1 vanilla pod beans or 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup fresh strawberries
Dame blanche chocolate topping
- In a large bowl whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, ad the sweet condensed milk with vanilla and combine with spatula.
- Pour the cream mixture in ice cream container, freeze at least 6 hours or over night.
- Scoop & serve it with fresh strawberries, decorate with chocolate topping (optional).
Thanks for stopping by. All my recipes and food photos are original and were taken with my Nikon D3400; Be free to UPVOTE, COMMENT and RESTEEM my post also check out my latest posts here:
- ( Inside the Atomium) THE SYMBOL OF BRUSSELS - PHOTO + VIDEO
- Dinner at Lebanese Restaurant - PHOTO
- Orange Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
- Dinner at Italian Wood Oven Pizza Restaurant - FOOD PHOTO
- Homemade Churros Recipe
- Pistachio Maamoul Recipe
- Vegan Rice Recipe
- Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe
- French Sable Cookies Recipe video