No need to buy a cookie cake for your next celebration, you can make one with little effort (and for a lot less)!
- 10 tablespoons Butter
- 2/3 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 container of your favorite frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a pie plate or cake pan (8 or 9 inch).
- Cream the butter and both sugars together. Slowly mix in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into the pie plate.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool completely, then add the frosting as desired.
For more delicious dessert recipes, check out my other recent posts: