How are you Steemians?
Today we are going to learn how to prepare a Tangerine Pudding!
You will need:
|2 Tangerines||2 Eggs|
|50 ml Neutral Oil||50 ml Olive Oil|
|50 grs. Almonds||1 cup Flour|
|1 1/2 cup Baking Powder||100 gr. Blond Cane Sugar|
- Cut the tangerines in half.
- Remove all seeds and peduncles.
- Extract the juice of one tangerine.
- Cut each tangerine half in four parts.
- Put the tangerines and the juice in a blender. Mix.
- Put the sugar, oil (both neutral and olive oil), and the eggs in the blender. Mix.
- Put the almonds in the blender. Mix.
- Pour the preparation into a bowl.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder.
- Stir to join the mix.
- Pour the mixture in a mold.
- Bake at 160 ºC (320 ºF) for about 40 minutes.
Read some of my previous posts:
- Asparagus Gratin
- Patagonian Smooth-Hound (Gatuzo)
- Wholemeal Banana Cupcake
- Bittersweet Pork Tenderloin
- Apricot Cookies!