You will need:
|1 Asparagus package||Grated cheese|
|Olive Oil||Salt & Pepper|
- Cut the first 2 cm (approx. 1 inch) of each asparagus (from the root side, not the tip!).
- Put them in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Put some olive oil in a pan at medium heat and then the asparagus.
- Throw some salt & pepper and add a bit of water.
- Lower the heat, put a lid on the pan.
- Wait a few minutes then turn around your asparagus.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on them.
- Cook a few more minutes and you're ready!
Read some of my previous posts:
- Patagonian Smooth-Hound (Gatuzo)
- Wholemeal Banana Cupcake
- Bittersweet Pork Tenderloin
- Apricot Cookies!
- My Strawberry Pie!