How are you Steemians?
Today I am going to prepare seeded wholemeal bread!
You will need:
|½ kg Bread Flour||400 gr Wholemeal Flour|
|100 gr Thick Oats||10 Almonds|
|25 gr Seed Mix (Sesame, Sunflower, Linen, Chia)||Baking Powder|
- Mix both types of flour and add a bit of salt.
- Grind the almonds in a mortar and then add the seed mix and grind a bit more. Add this mix to the flour.
In a bowl add warm water, the baking powder and a tablespoon of olive oil. Beat with a fork and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Remember that when preparing dough or bread, patience is the most important factor of the whole process. You must wait to allow the yeast to work.
- Pour the water into the bowl containing the flour and knead until the dough turns homogeneous.
- Set the oven on high heat, wait about 30 minutes and then put your dough and cook it for about 25 minutes. You can check if it is well baked with a stick.
Read some of my previous posts:
- Tangerine Pudding
- Asparagus Gratin
- Patagonian Smooth-Hound (Gatuzo)
- Wholemeal Banana Cupcake
- Bittersweet Pork Tenderloin
•♥•☆ Follow me @alitas! •☆•♥•