OK. Let's jump right in. I found some treasures this week...
Favorite #1 from @shahriearhasan
How is it possible please helf me.
We all need a little helf now and then.
Favorite #2 from @johnsaif
please visit in my blog
I will not visit in your blog. I will not visit in the fog. Not in a bog. Not on a log. Not with a frog. Not on a hog. I do not like it @johnsaif. I do not like it. Let me be!
Favorite #3 from @danbab7
Favorite #4 from @karlz
go go go. :D
Go go go Joseph you know what I mean!
Favorite #5 from @lingkananggroe
Good. increase knowledge
This is total spam!
Favorite #6 from @garrix
please help me upvote
OK. So you see that little green arrow right below my comment? Click it. Then go on my blog and click all the other ones you see. Let me know how that goes.
Favorite #7 from @r-k-m
Thanks for the answer, I had the same question.
My questions is, what was the answer, and what was the question
Favorite #8 from below in the comments section, @tannisha
Nice your as like poem blog, fog , mog , my mind is refresh
Nice your as too! I feel refresh from reading how refresh you are.
Favorite #9 from below,@johnsaif
Many expect the voting when I see zero open steemit post, so that's bad. please come on my blog
Hope you Enjoyed! Wanna Tag Too???
Just respond to stupid, generic, or spammy comments by saying "Congratulations! You Win! Please see link below." Then share a link to my latest favoritestupidcomments post. You can share the link outright, or do simple markdown for a cleaner look, as follows:
- Put a left bracket [
- Enter the text into the bracket that you'd like to say, such as "Congratulations, you win..."
- Close the text with a right bracket ]
- Directly follow (no space in between) with a left parenthesis (
- Copy/paste the url from the latest favoritestupidcomments post you'd like to refer to
- Close with a right parenthesis )
- submit comment.
You can also:
- Upvote people who have stupidcomments on their post, as sort of a counterbalance in the ecosystem
- Share your favorite stupidcomments below for a possible upvote from me! (and others)