What Will Resource Credits Bring to the Blockchain?
Bandwidth is SO old school. We need a better way to calculate a user’s use of resources on the blockchain and provide them with a better overall user experience. I know!... Let’s replace Bandwidth with Resource Credits!
Okay, so maybe it wasn’t MY idea LOL. But Resource Credits are coming to the Steem blockchain with the release of Hardfork 20. And today I dive deep into the world of Steem Resource Credits and show how they’ll impact you on September 25th.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Video:
My video is at DLive
- Understanding HF20: Changes to Author & Curation Rewards
- Dlive Weekly Comment Catch-Up 8/17/18
- My Interview with @clixmoney from DCooperation
- What Makes Steem So Attractive... Even in a Bear Market?
- Dlive Weekly Comment Catch-Up 8/10/18
- HF20, Steem Price vs Development, and MinnowFund Updates
- BrandonFrye Witness Successfully Upgraded to v19.6
- Celebrating 8 Months and 4,000 Followers!! Let's Check out My Biggest Supporters
- iSTEEMd: Providing Transparency Between Bot Owners and Delegators
- @FullTimeGeek and His Full-Time Posse of Bots