Phu Quoc island in Kien Giang province is Vietnam’s largest island. It is blessed with beautiful scenery and rich natural resources. Visitors to Phu Quoc love its peaceful sea and long sandy beaches which distinguish it from other seaside resorts like Nha Trang and Da Nang
In 2015, Phu Quoc was voted as one of the 10 most beautiful and pristine tourist islands in Asia by the travel website topinspired.com.
Phu Quoc - Vietnam's largest island - has been likened to a tropical paradise. With the beauty of a fairy just woke up. The blue sea, the peaceful streams and the harmonious poetic of wild scenes, there are also vast coral reefs that make the experience varied and appealing to anyone..
Posts on the same topic
- Hue An Bang Tomb City or City of Ghost
- The most beautiful season to visit Da Lat in Vietnam
- Dong Van Karst Plateau | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Son Doong, Vietnam: World's biggest cave is even bigger than we thought | CNN Travel
- Ban Gioc Waterfall listed in top world amazing waterfalls
- Tam Dao - an ideal paradise for your holidays
- Sapa - Everything You Need to Know About Sapa
If you're less online and don't want to miss curated rewards. Please join my curation trails, Sincere thanks.
Follow @haccolong to get minimum 1 follow from @anhvu & daily random upvotes from the My Curation Trail
If you want to earn more rewards with your Steemit account, you can refer to the ways from this post.
Shared On DLIKE