"The City of Tombs" or the "City of Ghosts" An Bang has become a tourist attraction in the central city of Hue.
The cemetery, with its brilliantly colored structures built on white sand. It stretches along the side of the road for 3 kilometers length. Some of the mausoleums could be a mistaken for mansions.
If you have once been to the ancient capital of Hue, you will not be surprised by the vast tombs painted with gold cards, delicate carvings of the Nguyen kings. For many generations, Hue people always respect the grave when returning to eternity to send their body and soul.
Coming to An Bang fishing village, you not only feel the taste of a coastal countryside. When you come and visit the tomb area here, you will be lost in the matrix because of the vastness and the number of tombs here. The tomb row on row, close to each other, the tombs with colorful shapes stretching on the vast sand hill makes us like entering a deep, mysterious land. The uniqueness of the tomb village is not only about the size of the tombs but also about the architecture of building tombs with diverse styles from Buddhism, Christianity to Confucianism ...
Posts on the same topic
- The most beautiful season to visit Da Lat in Vietnam
- Dong Van Karst Plateau | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Son Doong, Vietnam: World's biggest cave is even bigger than we thought | CNN Travel
- Ban Gioc Waterfall listed in top world amazing waterfalls
- Tam Dao - an ideal paradise for your holidays
- Sapa - Everything You Need to Know About Sapa
- Explore Thua Thien Hue - introduction
If you're less online and don't want to miss curated rewards. Please join my curation trails, Sincere thanks.
Follow @haccolong to get minimum 1 follow from @anhvu & daily random upvotes from the My Curation Trail
If you want to earn more rewards with your Steemit account, you can refer to the ways from this post.
Source of shared Link