- Ethereum's ASIC Rebellion Heats Up With New Effort to Brick Big Miners ;
- IBM Makes Another Blockchain Identity Play With Health Data App ;
- Dogecoin Price: Much Excitement Continues as Market Cap Surpasses $715m ;
- The Nakamoto Imperative: Why We Have to Build a Decentralist Culture ;
- Breaking: Founder of Crypto Exchange OKEx Allegedly Detained on Crypto Fraud Charges in China ;
- 📑 Daily Crypto Calendar, September, 11th💰
- STEEM Trading Update by @cryptopassion
Welcome to the Daily Crypto News: A complete Press Review, Coin Calendar and Trading Analysis. Enjoy!
🗞 Ethereum's ASIC Rebellion Heats Up With New Effort to Brick Big Miners
"When mining ether won't pay for power anymore, what will you do?"
The question – posed on an ethereum forum Thursday – is emblematic of a growing anxiety among the miners who today dedicate both computing power and machinery to securing the world's second-largest cryptocurrency.
🗞 IBM Makes Another Blockchain Identity Play With Health Data App
- IBM announced a new partnership with Hu-manity.co – the developer of the #My31 app, which allows users to receive a title of ownership to their health record data and control whether this data can be listed on the marketplace.
- Today, the Hu-manity.co global consent ledger, which records permissions (or lack there of) to the use of someone's data, is built on the IBM Blockchain Platform using Hyperledger Fabric. Moving forward, the two companies will also work with Sovrin.
🗞 Dogecoin Price: Much Excitement Continues as Market Cap Surpasses $715m
A new storm appears to be brewing in the cryptocurrency industry. All top markets are dipping in the red once again, even though it remains unclear what is going on exactly. The Dogecoin continues its strong surge for the time being, although it remains to be seen how long this new leg up remains in place.
🗞 The Nakamoto Imperative: Why We Have to Build a Decentralist Culture
Some people have made good money buying and trading tokens. And on net, that’s a good thing. Whether you’re a trader or lucky hodler, you’re contributing to human progress.
But it’s not enough...
🗞 Breaking: Founder of Crypto Exchange OKEx Allegedly Detained on Crypto Fraud Charges in China
Star Xu, the founder of exchange services provider OKCoin and the world’s second-largest crypto exchange OKEx, has allegedly been detained in China in relation to suspected digital currency fraud, local news outlet Sina News reports September 11.
According to the news outlet, Xu is currently being held in the Shanghai Weifang Xincun police station, and will be released within 24 hours if insufficient evidence is found of his participation in suspected fraud.
📑 Daily Crypto Calendar, September, 11th💰
- General Event (CRYPTO), Ethereum (ETH)
Blockchain Tech Meetup in Malta on at Hilton Malta, Portomaso from 18:00-20:00.
- Nexo (NEXO)
@AntoniNexo will unveil "big" announcements during the CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise.
- Cofound.it (CFI), General Event (CRYPTO)
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Chronologic (DAY), Maker (MKR)
"... At 1pm EDT, ChronoLogic will host a “Stable Coin Use-Cases” LiveStream with MakerDAO Integrations Engineer (Sean Brennan)...."
- Ambrosus (AMB)
Alex Zamkovoi hosts meetup discussing Ambrosus ecosystem in San Diego.
Read more & Source: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vlemon/daily-crypto-calendar-september-11th
Sources: Coincalendar.info, Cryptocalendar.pro, Coinscalendar.com, CoinMarketCal
STEEM Trading Update by my friend @cryptopassion
Here is the chart of yesterday :
Here is the current chart :
We are currently breaking supports after supports on the STEEM. It is for sure a bad period for most of the altcoins but STEEM has been really attacked by the traders during the last months. I don't want be negative but if the break of the current line is confirmed, the next important support level is around 0.30$... yes you read well 0.30$. Let's hope we won't go test that support.
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 10th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 9th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 8th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 5th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 4th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 3rd 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 1st 💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?