- Bitcoin Price Indicator Turns Bullish for First Time in 8 Months ;
- How Venezuela Came to Be One of the Biggest Markets for Crypto in the World ;
- Not Just Tron: Neo's Failed $170 Million Bid to Buy BitTorrent Revealed ;
- Japanese Company Trials BTC and Smart Contracts in Real Estate Transactions ;
- The Daily: Wirex Adds Ethereum, Deutsche Börse Embraces Blockchain ;
- 📑 Daily Crypto Calendar, September, 4th💰
- STEEM Trading Update by @cryptopassion
Welcome to the Daily Crypto News: A complete Press Review, Coin Calendar and Trading Analysis. Enjoy!
🗞 Bitcoin Price Indicator Turns Bullish for First Time in 8 Months
The list of indicators signaling a long-term bullish reversal in bitcoin (BTC) continues to grow with each passing week.
The latest to join the list is the MACD histogram, which has moved above zero – turned bullish – for the first time since January. The MACD, which oscillates above and below the zero line, is one of the most popular technical indicators used to determine a trend's reversal and momentum.
🗞 How Venezuela Came to Be One of the Biggest Markets for Crypto in the World
- In the first article, Cointelegraph writer Simon Chandler recaps data on crypto adoption in crisis-hit Venezuela. He notes that Venezuela’s hyperinflation and capital controls have encouraged the take-up of crypto among Venezuela’s middle classes.
- However, he also notes that Bitcoin’s slow transaction times and high fees have encouraged crypto adopters to seek out alternative coins like Dash. Chandler writes that Dash is “possibly the most popular cryptocurrency” in Venezuela, although he admits that there is no objective and publicly available reading of how Dash volumes compare to Bitcoin volumes.
- In his second piece, Chandler reviews how crypto adoption has been a response to currency crises in Iran, Turkey, and Zimbabwe, in addition to Venezuela.
🗞 Not Just Tron: Neo's Failed $170 Million Bid to Buy BitTorrent Revealed
When Tron founder Justin Sun bought BitTorrent in one of the most talked-about tech acquisitions of the year, it turns out he wasn't even the highest bidder.
What's more, Tron wasn't even the only crypto startup that wanted a piece of the pioneering peer-to-peer file sharing software company, CoinDesk has learned. Based on internal documents and multiple interviews with people close to the deal, CoinDesk is able to reveal Sun's rival in his quest to acquire the influential Silicon Valley startup was one of Tron's top competitors, the $1.5 billion blockchain project Neo.
🗞 Japanese Company Trials BTC and Smart Contracts in Real Estate Transactions
A Tokyo Stock Exchange-listed company has built a cryptocurrency settlement platform for real estate transactions. The firm has tested the platform using BTC and smart contracts for property sales and has released its findings; many benefits were observed over the traditional method.
Read more & Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-company-btc-smart-contracts-real-estate/
🗞 The Daily: Wirex Adds Ethereum, Deutsche Börse Embraces Blockchain
The Tuesday edition of our daily roundup is jam-packed with tidbits, snippets, and other terms used to describe stories-in-brief that deserve telling. On this day, September 4, we bring you news of a major securities trading firm boarding the blockchain bandwagon, bitcoin ATMs proliferating in Europe, and Brave browser hitting another milestone.
📑 Daily Crypto Calendar, September, 4th💰
- Holo (HOT)
Ask Matt Anything. Matt will cover a few updates before diving into your questions about Holochain, Holo, and more from the Holo-verse.
- QASH (QASH)
Liquid rollout begins September 4. Quoinex and Qryptos merge and become http://Liquid.com.
- Cube (AUTO)
Cube(AUTO) to be listed on CPDAX (KRW market) Wallet open: 03/09/2018 15:00 Transaction open: 04/09/2018 11:00 Cheers.
Read more & Source: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vlemon/daily-crypto-calendar-september-4th
Sources: Coincalendar.info, Cryptocalendar.pro, Coinscalendar.com, CoinMarketCal
STEEM Trading Update by my friend @cryptopassion
Here is the chart of yesterday :
Here is the current chart :
The STEEM is still trying to break it's resistance zone at 1$. We really need a break out to break this line and take some distance from it. Till now this line is sometimes broken but the line is acting like a magnet and we are immediatly attracted by the line to go back under it. A break out will allow us to take some distance from it and we wll be able to move more freely without that magnet so close of us.
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 3rd 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 1st 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, August, 31st 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, August, 30th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, August, 29th 💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?