Green Deeds Vol. 09 Contest | How is climate change affecting you and your Community?
One of @thegreens’ principal objectives is to support environmental education and action on the steem blockchain.
We currently have plans of starting the Steemit Environmental Club (SEC) and Environmental Activists Network (EAN) but while we wait, we are ready to start recognizing and rewarding steemians around the globe for going green during the week via the Green Deeds Contest.
Green deeds are simple actions we take to create a healthier, safer and more sustainable planet.
They can be as simple as;
- refusing single use plastics,
- planting trees,
- switching off lights when not in use
- educating people about environmental protection,
- community clean-ups,
- community service,
- walking or bicycling,
- going digital or online advocacy,
- promoting local production and consumption,
- homesteading, etc.
This month, we talk Climate Change and for this edition of the contest, we want you to talk about how Climate Change is affecting you and your Community.
Last week, we looked at some of the visible signs of Climate Change in your community focusing on those things that have changed that prove that the climate in your Community is changing.
Now that we all know some of the things that have changed, we want you to tell us how these changes are affecting you and your community.
How is climate change affecting you and your community?
- The contest is open to Steemians around the globe.
- Make a post about the effects of climate change; how its affecting you and your community. When writing your post, please be specific and share your personal or community experiences with climate change.
- Use #greendeeds, #environment, #steemexclusive #(your country), #climatechange and #thegreens as your primary tags.
- Upvote and resteem this post
- Comment with a link to your post on this post.
- Share your post on your social networking platforms and leave a screenshot alongside a link to your post in the comments section of this post.
The ninth edition of the contest will run from today to Monday 27th September 2021 at 11:59AM
- All contest entries will receive 01 or 02 Steem each as well as upvotes, comments and resteems from @thegreens and @steem-cameroon
- The best entry will receive a @booming or @steemcurator04 upvote
- The best 03 entries will receive 05, 04 and 03 Steem respectively.
Go Green and save our planet!
The Greens’ Steem Bank has the best Withdrawal Tariff Rates as you can read here: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-steem-sbd-withdrawal-tariff
The Greens’ Steem Bank now offers micro loans to Cameroonian Steemians as you can read here: https://steemit.com/thegreenssteembank/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-microloans-now-available
The Greens' Steem Bank goes international in ....
NB: 30% of the profits from The Greens' Steem Bank are used to promote environmentalism in Cameroon, 50% of the profits are used to power-up and sponsor @thegreens' Contests, and 20% of the profits are used for the bank services.
Contests organized by @thegreens
You can also participate in any of these contests organized by @thegreens;
Are you passionate about environmental issues?
Do you want to become a co-founder of a global environmental club on steemit? Visit this link to learn more about Steemit Environmental Club: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/steemit-environmental-club-sec-join-me-to-promote-environmentalism-on-steemit
Now is the best time to invest in Steem!
The Greens is a grassroots environmental organization that strives to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.