It is time for Looking For Niche to get an official logo!
[WhaleBoT logo by @justcallmemyth]
This is Part 2 of the Looking For Niche Logo Contest!
This week you can win part of 1200 LFNCOIN. Winners from last weeks contest automatically participate in the logo contest this week as well. If you did not join last week, now is your chance!
You win by designing the best Looking For Niche logo!
This week's contest ends on 10th of August 00:01 AM CEST, so submit your logo before then. I will pick be picking the winners afterwards.
Last weeks winners are here:
All of last weeks entries can be found in the comments here:
How to participate:
- Create a logo. It has to clearly show, that it is a Looking For Niche / LFN Logo.
- Looking For Niche will use the logo on Steemit in banners / images as well as on Discord as a server logo (among other places). That might be worth considering.
- I it a good idea to check up on, what Looking For Niche is all about, if you do not know.
- You can design the logo as you like. Use digital or analogue art as you wish.
- .gif (if it is animated)
Licensing - Important
- The work (of course) has to be your own creation. Plagiarizing others is not accepted.
- By submitting your logo to this contest, you agree that Looking For Niche and related projects and people (@rawbinhutt et.al.) will be able to use your logo as their/our own - including as part of collages or banners or in any other way.
Not heard of Looking For Niche? Check out the first part (Looking For Niche) of this post to find out how it works: WhaleBoT - How To Use It And What It Can Do For You (July 2017) 🐳
You can join the Discord and try the Looking For Niche tool for yourself. Click the image:
- Submit your logo in a comment below.
- Feel free to tell me, how you came up with the design (not required).
- You are welcome to post your logo as your own Steemit post, but you have to post the logo, (and preferably a link to your post) in the comments.
You are done. Thanks for participating! If you do not know, what LFNCOIN is, you can read this post and find out: