New Automatic Daily Payouts of 60% APR for Steem Power Delegations!
Delegate Steem power to me today and get payouts in SBD and Steem every day from our voting bot along with funding Steem budget proposals!
In the last 18 days, we collectively have delegated 157,603 Steem Power which has paid out 4627.965 Steem to investors valued at $16,200.37 on January 1, 2018. To calculate the APR, we divide by 18 days which shows delegators collectively have earned 257 Steem a day and multiplied by 365.25 we get nearly 93,909 Steem which is an effective APR of 59.58%. The best part is this is only calculated in Steem meaning when the price goes up in 2018, the returns will get ridiculous!
With these same delegations, we have also provided the same amount of Steem to @budgets to fund projects growing Steem as explained at https://steemit.com/budget/@jerrybanfield/introducing-steem-budget-proposals. Our hope with this voting bot and budget proposal system is to provide a way to profit that feels good and does good funding growth in our community. While other voting bots can pay out more, delegating to jerrybanfield funds both profits and projects where the profits provide an incentive to hold Steem power indefinitely while the projects help raise the value of Steem allowing for the maximum return on investment by multipying profits by a higher price.
All of this is possible because of the voting bot by @yabapmatt which allows any of us to accept bids for votes in exchange for SBD and Steem using the list of voting bots here. What we can be excited about with all these voting bots is triggering the desire for any investor to horde Steem, power it up, and delegate to bots like ours here in exchange for daily payouts. Over time this will continuously reduce the supply on exchanges. As a part of all the other good news for Steem in 2018 which @aggroed recently did a great job summarizing, I think we are likely to see a 10x price increase over the next year!
How to Delegate?
Delegating Steem power is simple! First, grab the active key from the permissions tab like so by replacing your username with mine and going to
Login to show and grab the active private key which should start with 5.
Next, use the tool at https://helloacm.com/tools/steemit/sp-delegate-form/ to create a custom delegation link by entering your username in the first field, jerrybanfield in the second field, and your Steem power to delegate in the third field followed by clicking "delegate via steemconnect.com."
If the tool is not working, try customizing the links below by adjusting the username and amount of vests!
1,000 Steem Power
10,000 Steem Power
If you would like me to make a custom link for all or some of your Steem power that you can just click and delegate with, would you please post a comment saying this exactly "Jerry would you please make me a delegation link" along with the amount of Steem power desired which can be all, a percentage, or amount because this will help me quickly search the comments and find your reply?
- Is there any risk with loaning our Steem power? With delegating Steem power, we are only really loaning out our voting power and we can take it back at any time meaning there is no risk of losing the principle when delegating Steem power!
- Can we update our delegation at any time? Yes! We can instantly increase the delegation amount at any time and the payouts will automatically reflect the higher amount! When we want to lower or cancel the delegation, Steem requires a 7 day waiting period to prevent double voting.
- How long will the payments continue for? Indefinitely! One delegation to me equals payouts as long as my voting bot is running which looks like it may be years! If there are any changes like today where we are now getting automatic payouts instead of manual ones, I will make a post with those changes!
- Can you make this simple for a newbie to understand? Yes! When we power up Steem in our wallet, we increase our voting power. We can then lend that voting power through "delegation" which allows another user to effectively vote with our Steem. If we have at least 100 Steem power in our wallet, we can delegate it to jerrybanfield using the links in this post and get automatic payments every day that we can immediately spend in Steem or SBD along with powering up to increase our returns!
This opportunity to work together to grow Steem is awesome and I am honored to be a part of it with you today! When I first started buying Bitcoin, I wish a system like this had existed to allow me to earn just by holding and clicking a link to delegate without risking my capital. I hope this system helps us to earn passive income indefinitely while feeling good about funding entrepreneurs on the Steem blockchain to innovate!
Thank you very much to @freedom who was kind enough to delegate 97593.864 Steem Power within 24 hours of launch! Here is our leaderboard ranked by delegation size!
- @freedom 97593.864 Steem Power
- @drorion 19805.280 Steem Power
- @laurabanfield 14812.593 Steem Power
- @jasonclay 6099.035 Steem Power
- @joeparys 3130.105 Steem Power
- @skenan 3007.005 Steem Power
- @gmichelbkk 2195.201 Steem Power
- @tomasgeorge 2062.642 Steem Power
- @stimp1024 1955.365 Steem Power
- @steemvault 1200.110 Steem Power
- @dehenne 600.489 Steem Power
- @steem4all 550.006 Steem Power
- @jerybanfield 525.231 Steem Power
- @rsteem 510.250 Steem Power
- @wphelpandfix 500.198 Steem Power
This voting bot and budget proposal system is about a quarter of what I am contributing to Steem alongside promoting Steem on Facebook and YouTube, creating tutorials for how to use Steem, and participating in the ongoing discussions and development of Steem. My three servers remain with these original specs:
64GB DDR4 RAM
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630 V3
2x 240GB SSDs
Fortunately the servers have ran without issue since my previous update leaving me at 7 total missed blocks in over 6 months with 3 from a hardware failure, 3 from me failing to update the memory in time, and 1 from me updating the witness with the wrong public key. I have a witness, seed, and backup server setup to automatically take over if my primary misses three blocks.
Would you join 2,890 of us that have voted for jerrybanfield as a witness at https://steemit.com/~witnesses because all of the witness earnings increase the rewards for delegators and budget proposals?
Thank you very much for reading this and I hope it is useful for you today!