So the muffins theme continue =) Today I made some raspberry muffins.
I'm soon on my way to meet an instagram friend for the first time irl so i'm super excited about that.
Have you met any of your online friends irl?
I'm not going to let you wait so much further for the recipe so here you go, guys :)
Recipe for raspberry muffins**
Portions: 22-25 mini muffins
- 3/4 (1,7 dl) cups of wheat flour
- 3/4 (1,7dl) cups of oat flour
- 1/4 (0,5dl) cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 (1,15 dl) cups of white sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 (0,7 dl) cup rapeseed oil
- 2 chia eggs (mix 2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 6 tablespoons of water and let sit for 15 min)
- 1/2 cup (1,15 dl) plant milk
- 0,8 cups (2 dl) of raspberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- Mix your chia egg and let sit for 15 minutes
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Add the wet ingredients, including your chia egg
- Mix until you have a smooth batter
- Add your raspberries and stir around a few times
- Pour into small cupcakes forms, filling them up to 3/4 of the form
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, check with a potato stick if the batter sticks let sit in the oven for a few more minutes
That's it, my friends, now go make some muffins and enjoy!
❤️Thank you for taking your time and read my post. It means a lot to me.❤️
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3