I hope you all had a great new years celebration! A few of you even wrote about it here. Now enjoy the great stories from our travel bloggers writing you from all over the world!
All featured posts will be put on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by the @steemitworldmap team and by @blocktrades.
For more like this check out #traveldigest.
#1 THE CLIMB - Nam Xay Viewpoint by @angielettenmeyer
It's time to take of your slippers and to get your proper pair of sneakers. Or even better: Hiking boots! Get your backpack and equip yourself with a big bottle of water, you're gonna need it. That's right: We're going on a hike today.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
#2 Pattaya THAILAND: First Impressions by @jessestlouis
We recently arrived in Thailand and I wanted to give you my first impressions of Pattaya, where we are currently hanging out for awhile. The guide books say to avoid this place because it's seedy and dangerous. This video gives a slightly different take as I roam around Jomtien Beach.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
#3 Wednesday Walk: paying respect to Buddha relics at Wat Bovorn, ไปกราบพระเกศาธาตุของพระพุทธเจ้า by @kaminchan
Before and during the New Year, Buddhists in Thailand will go to temple to make merits and pay respect to Lord Buddha statues. One day before New Year’s Eve, I felt the urge to visit some temples in the old part of Bangkok. The sun was setting but I hoped these temples would be opening late specially for these few days for the New Year chanting ceremonies. Luckily, being late was beneficial as I could easily find a parking space and there was no traffic jam. Sometimes, being lazy or procrastinated could turn out okay! I know I should not indulge in this habit too often.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
- My first night at the Bunan indigenous tribe village, Fengqiu, Taiwan by @livinguktaiwan
- New Year in Vienna, Vienna, Austria by @vieanna
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing - My New Zealand Hike Fest, Tongariro Alpine Crossing, New Zealand by @sunsethunter
- HAPPY NEW YEAR from a POUR Taproom, Santa Cruz, USA by @waybeyondpadthai
- Food Festival, Hoi An, Vietnam by @jacuzzi
- Ukraine - Lisbon bicycle touring! Day 17. , Ljubljana, Slovenia by @boga4
- [PW#26] Feel its Water and Happy Together, Krueng Kaleung Waterfall, Indonesia by @khaimi
- Skiresort Swiss Alps, Davos, Switzerland by @dvotravels
- Dawson Falls and The Goblin Forest, Dawson Falls, New Zealand by @sunsethunter
Support Steemitworldmap and HaveyoubeenhereDownload the Haveyoubeenhere travel app
Join our Discord
Learn more about Steemitworldmap
Learn more about Haveyoubeenhere