HEAVEN #16: iramasure Berlin (the best Japanese Hair-Salon in Germany)
The best Japanese Hair-salon in Berlin
A friend from Berlin recommended the new Japanese Hair-salon iramasure near Winterfeldplatz in Berlin. I didn't have time to visit a Hair-salon due to heavy travel in the last weeks to I made an Online Appointment (Awesome, no need to call for an appointment) and went to iramasure.
I was welcomed by the owner of the brand new Hair-salon (opened in May 2016) and was offered a coffee.
The owner imported most interior from Japan
The Seats and the washing appliances are from Japan too
Everything looks super stylish
The owner Maki Schiefner and her Assistent
I really love iramasure for a couple of reasons. You are able to make an online reservation and you can pay with Creditcard. Most Hair-dressers don't allow Card payments which I found annoying.
Maki is a pioneer in Japanese Head Spa Treatment and she has worked at Hoshi Coupe (which I visited in Paris, Berlin and New York in the past) and her prices are compared to NYC or Tokyo reasonable. While a haircut in Berlin usually costs less than 20 Euro and a haircut at iramasure starts at minimum of 40 Euro (around 45$) this is still cheap compared to my usual hair-salon in Bangkok or Tokyo where I pay around 90$ per Hair-Cut.
If you are living in Berlin or visiting Berlin and looking for a First-Class Haircut experience please try out iramasure, you will never go to another Hair-salon again.
If you go to iramasure just say knozaki2015 and receive a 10 Euro discount !!!
I am blogging about the following topics :
- I travel the world (Travel and Restaurant Blog)
- Exposed (Uncovering Stories you need to know)
- Lifehacks (How to save money,etc)
- SPOTTED (Limited Edition Food, Drinks, Gadgets)
- Steemperlen (German Version)
- SQUEEZE (Interview Series)
- COOKED (10 Episodes Cooking Series)
- Working anytime, anywhere (New series for freelancers)
- Frequent Traveller (New series about Travel Hacks and FFPs)
- HEAVEN (NEW Luxury Travel Magazine)
- FARM (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)