My name is Allyssa and I am your Arts & Crafts curator every Saturday. I blog over at @olaivart where I share processes of different medium of arts in images, photo narrative of my life, and personal musings in form of poetry and prose.
- Minimum 300 words. Check your number of words at Work Counter.
- Minimum 5 pictures. Show me your art space, art materials, photo reference (must be credited if not your own), art process, etc.
- 100% Original content preferred. If you are presenting a case study about a certain art movement or artist, you must credit it properly. I will be thorough in checking everything.
- Kindly use #steemph tag for eligibility.
- Post must not be more than 4 days old.
|Monday||Short Stories & Poetry||@johnpd|
|Saturday||Arts & Crafts||@olaivart|
We have some cool features for today! I personally love doing Origami, and I am also into DIY stuff, so these features are really something I highly enjoyed. And not to mention the pretty painting of Penguins by Jacinta.
Enjoy the posts!
1. ULOG: Arts & Craft Day! From Trashy To Sassy Cushion Cover & A Little Bit Of History (Recycle & Re-use Idea Part 2 by@joyrobinson
Thank you so much to all the curated artists/writers! You made my job easier and it's always a pleasure to see new artworks and get inspired by all of them. And to our dear readers, please don't forget to support these artists by upvoting and commenting on the original posts.
And again, I encourage everyone to post quality content to be curated on my next post. You can also DM me in Discord at @olaivart#1688 for questions about the curation or if you wanna drop your links for me to check.
You can also check the Introduction I wrote for Steemph: Arts & Crafts Saturday: An Introduction with @Steemph.
Thank you so much! I hope to see familiar faces on my next curation! See you all again on Saturday!