Hello, my dear friends,
I have had a much needed break from steemit and as you can see my posts have been very rare.
Organising myself have been my first priority and now I feel that I might be on the right track. I have missed you all though.
Here is a little recipe for all of you. It's a super delicious blueberry cheesecake
This blueberry cheesecake is:
- Super quick to make
- Gluten free
- Perfect for the family get together
Are you ready for the recipe?
Recipe for blueberry cheesecake
Portions: 12 pieces
- 1 cup (2,3dl) cashew nuts
- 1 cup (2,3 dl) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 5 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 8 dates
- 60 grams of cornflakes
- 3 tsp of coconut oil
- Boil your cashew nuts on medium heat for 10-15 until soft
- Rinse under cold water until cold
- Mix all your cheesecake ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pit your dates
- Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined
- Press into a 23 cm baking form and pour your cheesecake mix on top.
- Set in the freezer for 3 hours and then put in the fridge until ready to serve.
❤️Thank you for taking your time and read my post. It means a lot to me.❤️
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3