SteemKitchen Contest #3 - Cheap and Cheerful - SweetCorn & Celery Potato Salad - RECIPE
SweetCorn & Celery Potato Salad
Potatoes is a big favorite in our house and while thinking about a recipe for this week I decided to give you my favorite version of the good old trusty potato salad.
Very economical this came to 4 Steem Total.
Difficulty : Easy
Servings : 6
Preparation Time : 10 Min
Cooking time : 1 Hours
- 1 kg x Medium Potatoes
- 500 g x Sweet Corn
- 1 x Large Onions
- 4 x Stick Celery
- 500 ml x Mayonnaise
- 200 ml x Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Step By Step :
- Place all the potatoes in a large pot and boil until you can easily stick a small knife into the middle of the potato and drain the water and let it cool down.
- Also boil up the sweetcorn at the same time
- Peel the skin of all the potatoes and cut into medium sized blocks.
- Add all the sweetcorn
- Chop the celery into small pieces and also add to the potatoes
- Mix the mayonnaise with the milk to get a nice smooth flowing consistency and pour over the potatoes
- Stir and mix it all together until everything is covered. Store
Serving Suggestion : Potato Salad goes with any meal as a Side or even on its own.
Another easy dish to prepare for the person working away from home. Lots of flavor and good to store in the fridge for a few days to enjoy any time.
Until Next time....... May the Hunger Stay with You. ps. I forgot my card ;( yet again
Click banner above to go to SteemKitchen's latest Contest Released this week. We are looking forward to a wonderful selection.