Steemit Sandwich Contest Week 83
"Themed Week: Use 1 Ingredient you have never used in a Sandwich."
Message from jaybird
Get Hungry, Get Creative!
Submit any Kind of Sandwich Whether It's a Classic or Original Creation!
THE STEEMIT FLAGSHIP SANDWICH
What is Steemit Sandwich Contest?
6 SIMPLE CONTEST RULES: MAKE A BLOG POST! [PLZ READ]
Submit it before the Monday @ 11:59PM Deadline (Contest Runs: Tuesday 3PM -> Monday @ 11:59PM EST).
- Title Must First Say: "Steemit Sandwich Contest Week #" (whatever the week # is)
- First Tag Must Be: #steemitsandwichcontest
- Must Validate Your Entry: At least 1 photo depicting both your sandwich and, a sign that clearly shows the contest week # you are entering (in the same photo/sign must be physical). [WEEK 3 for example]
- Must List Ingredients: Somehow mention the ingredients used in your Steemit Sandwich Contest entry
- 1 Photo Minimum: 1 photo minimum (must have validating sign)
- Must Put A Link To Your Post In The Comments: Pasting a glamour shot of your entry in the comment may also help distinguish your post
- Sandwich Name & Additional Info: are Optional
- Entries which do not follow the rules outlined will be considered null. [THIS IS A TRAGEDY!]
LINK TO MY EXAMPLE ENTRY:
A very special thanks to our week 82 contestants & supporters. Some of you have been entering/supporting since Week 1 and I very much appreciate all of your enthusiasm, creativity and general sense of humour for this contest!
A very big shout out to all our supporters and especially our Sponsors and Donors who are/have been crucial in maintaing the prize pool.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST SELECTING A WINNER!
I will be selecting the winner based on a variety of parameters. Just do your thing and have fun with it. I'm considering many factors such as the sandwich itself, presentation & originality, ingredients, creativity & community opinion and also artistic ability just to name a few. PLEASE make sure to follow the rules! They are easy to follow and help prevent the tragedy of Null entries!
There are now 3 prizes. First Prize = Roughly 50% of the prize pool collected
Second Prize dubbed the "Veto Vote" = Roughly 30% of the prize pool collected + the honour of selecting the following weeks second prize winner. This prize is ideally given to an entry that although it did not win the contest, showed distinction among all the other entries. This could be a feature such as it was the community favourite, it used the most bizarre ingredients, or, it was just the best looking sandwich etc. IMPORTANT! The "Veto Vote" holder may not vote on his or her own sandwich to be selected as the second prize. However, they are still eligible to win First Prize should they enter the contest that week.
Third Prize Roughly 20% of the prize pool selected by either @jaybird or a guest judge.
Week 83’s Veto Voter is TBD. Thank you for your participation!
IMPORTANT! "Veto Vote" holders must always present their final selection to @jaybird in confidence and allow the news to be revealed in an officially "Who Won Steemit Sandwich Contest" blog post. Deviation from this method will result in a forfeit of the Veto Vote and thus, the selection will be consider null and a new winner will be chosen by @jaybird.
Veto Voters can contact @jaybird through steemchat or discord jaybird#4732. If for whatever reasons, the Veto Vote winner does not select an entry in the following weeks contest, I will be the default second prize selector for that week.