Hello my Fellow Steemians!
The Glamour Shot! Put your best picture first!
At least 1 photo must contain both the Sandwich & a Sign stating the week # (ie. Week 1) corresponding to that particular week's sandwich contest in order to be considered a valid entry. Sandwiches without a photo validating their relevance to that week's contest will not be accepted.
Showing some different angles or, what's inside your creation etc... might help your chances of winning!
Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich
- Crusty Kaiser Bun
- Oven Baked Bacon Stripes
- Pan Fried Sunny Side Up Eggs
- White Cheddar Cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Freshly Picked Home Grown Cherry Tomatoes
- Frank's Red Hot
- Salt & Pepper
- Curiosity [this ingredient is optional and might reflect the state of being/motivation or expression behind your creation for example: Love, creativity, passion etc.)
This sandwich was a spur of the moment twist on my "Classic jaybird Breakfast Manwich." I wanted to try out some new bread types and also, I had feta cheese and fresh tomatoes on hand. Having enjoyed Mediterranean style burgers in the past, I figured this combo would probably be tasty. Spoiler alert it was fantastic!
And that's all there is too it. If you follow this template you should be good!
6 SIMPLE CONTEST RULES: MAKE A BLOG POST!
Submit it before the 11:59PM Deadline of the 7th day (ie: Tues -> 11:59PM Mon).
- Title Must First Say: "Steemit Sandwich Contest Week #" (whatever the week # is)
- First Tag Must Be: #steemitsandwichcontest
- Must List Ingredients: Actually contained in the photographed sandwich
- Must Validate Your Entry: Photograph your sandwich along with a sign that corresponds with the week # of that particular week's contest entry (in the same photo).
- 1-3 Photos Max: 1 photo minimum (must have validating sign) and 3 photos maximum!
- Must Put A Link To Your Post In The Comments: Pasting a glamour shot of your entry in the comment may also help distinguish your post
- Sandwich Name & Additional Info: are Optional
- Entries which do not follow the rules outlined will be considered null.