I noticed the other day on steemd that I was @ 9.98 MVESTS, so I decided a little power up was in order to realize Dolphin status...
According to @arcange's daily stats, there are currenly 1759 Dolphins, so I guess this makes me round about no. 1760. I thought it was worth a little post, even if it probably will just be and the chain at this fishy birthday party.
NB - you don't actually need 5000SP to be a Dolphin, a mere 4950 is enough today! So in terms of MVests at least, steem's deflating, so it's only everything else about steem economics that's bad news!
Dolphin Resolutions: to achieve by the end of 2018….
(1). I’ve got to get engaging again…..
As a weekly minimum I’m going to try and visit everyone I follow at least once a fortnight and do the following:
- drop in at least some kind of comment and manual upvote to one post per person
- If there’s a competition or two on offer, have a go.
- I might also try and get back into doing a weekly (maybe fortnightly) @PIF contribution, and something @sbi related
- I've temporarily stopped self-voting, probably won't last!
(2). Do a brief weekly summary of significant developments on the chain…
Back in June I put together this list of accounts to follow to keep up with what’s occurring on the platform… I think a weekly post summarising the most important developments might be useful, also keeps me honest.
(3). Do a comprehensive review of all things steem, and a comparative analysis with other social media sites…
I’ve been meaning to do a ‘proper sociological analysis’ of all of the varied aspects of steem since I started a year ago: I think I’ll devote most of my Sundays to this. It’ll involve taking one aspect of steem and analyzing it.
I’ve got to get my head around the various new dapps and tools that have surfaced this year, so I may as well start with them: so I’ll probably post more in-depth reviews of my experience with the following over the next few weeks:
- @steempress (in love with it)
- @steempeak (love it)
- @steem-ua (love it, but I'm not that impressed with my ranking, and the 'advice' isn't that helpful really!)
- @partiko (like it!)
- @actifit (quite like it!)
- @steemhunt (like it, but it’s not really my thang TBH)
- @steemmonsters (love it, but I’m not convinced it’s that popular outside of a mega-rich elite)
Better get cracking!
Maybe I'll sort myself out a header and footer now too?!?