Roeland is doing a fab job putting together the third edition of Steemfest. My crew and I will be back again this year to assist him in the execution of the event. But first, I want to highlight that early birds buying the Steemfest tickets can get them at a discounted rate.
The base ticket price starts from 277.77 EUR which is a deeply discounted ticket. You can avail it at this rate until the 21st of September, 2018 before the prices go up.
What's included in this price:
- Opening drinks night
- 2 days of Steemfest conferences inclusive of lunch, dinner & drinks!
- 4 Nights of Social Events
- Incredible closing Dinner including a Unique Tour
- Some activities over the weekend. These will be decided in the near future.
- Lot's networking opportunities and an amazing atmosphere of likeminded people.
- Livestream for the global audience who will miss attending this incredible event.
Roeland has pulled out all stops to make it as value for money as possible. The plankton rate covers the 5 day event as does any other ticket price. However if you'd like to help the event become a complete success I recommend you buy the 'Regular' priced tickets because it will go a long way in ensuring success of the events lined up for you.
If you've attended any of the past events you'll know how incredible it is and you stand a chance not only to meet other Steemians but also make new friends. In the past two years I've had a great time helping execute the event and I've met some of the most incredible, smart, creative and talented individuals from all over the world at this event.
I welcome you all to join us at Steemfest 3 at Krakow and I hope to meet each and everyone of you between 7-11 November in one of the most historic cities in the world.
If you like my work kindly resteem it to your friends. You may also continue reading my recent posts which might interest you:
- Let's Watch This Fun Video From International Steem Meetup #1—Malaysia
- Why You Should Vote For @firepower As Witness—Witness Campaign Post From India!
- Steem.Chat Contest #40