STEEM-POCALYPSE SURVIVAL GAME SEASON 4 - DAY 1 ROUND 1 - 150 SBD Prize Pool So Far

Let the survival begin!


The open sign up for this season has officially ended. Any player not listed below will have to wait until next season to join in. Again, this season will start with solo play, so each player must reply within the 24 hour response period after every post in order to progress to the next round. Any player who does not reply in time will be considered lost and dead. Here are the players this season. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.


@vcelier - @wilsonlet - @charles1 - @shanzaylizay - @fronttowardenemy - @grildrig - @aashishkandel - @deepapoudel - @sircork - @velimir - @bilbop - @doctorcrypto - @scrooger - @nature.sauvage - @mraldo - @tomshwom - @michaelscarn - @pearica - @edgarstudio - @gayboy - @surprisebit - @bobvghn - @aescholer - @drpuffnstuff - @bryanlai98 - @jeff001 - @jennswall - @munchmunch - @guyfawkes4-20 - @arkadiy - @bi5h0p - @tokar854 - @circuitshark - @hatemmkh - @fraenk - @mikegun - @tinashe - @daveks - @steem.engine - @foodie.warrior - @shankar - @bsameep - @nextgen622 - @knowledge1 - @nixlco - @jesse2you - @walkingkeys - @vj1309 - @jdawg - @scooter77 - @eitsky - @thegoldencookie - @waphilip - @happy-doge - @hopehuggs - @yakuhi - @scan0017 - @birjudanak - @ruda - @marxrab - @fishjojo1 - @marialin - @angelgarz - @sandstorm - @lipszczak - @aunt-deb - @siddartha - @awesomenyl - @pbock - @miniature-tiger - @len.george - @doc-speakeasy - @professorx - @marty-art - @crisgojar - @doitvoluntarily - @rdollarsign - @deserdray - @lil4a - @hatchi - @bitrocker2020 - @enomujjass - @farmstead - @verbal-d - @dontstopmenow - @happyharmonymay - @whatisyourforte - @amy-goodrich - @jeanpi1908 - @danielsaori - @raymonjohnstone - @jaybird - @nicnas - @lennstar - @panknil - @silvernova - @vot - @improv - @mr-riddle - @snooway - @trevor.george - @beng05 - @louiscpt - @patcher - @skymaiden - @mash-inns - @silverstring - @lukmarcus - @dawidrams - @epikcoin - @edwrich - @dreamiely - @xtetrahedron - @von-hamann - @cerebralace - @provider - @awesomianist - @jeanelleybee - @drakos - @uruiamme - @swelker101 - @argih - @melaimomagwork - @anarcho-andrei - @bycz - @sireland - @bluerthangreen - @nature.sauvage - @mtgmisfit - @novaatebatman - @cosmo.crator - @swolesome - @sevinwilson - @guiltyparties - @deanlogic - @jznsamuel - @stortebeker - @benjamincollier - @keepdoodling - @dtbahoney - @eirik - @imperfect-one - @clayboyn - @happyme - @shanzaylizay - @hiimamazing - @mindfreak - @fingersik - @isaria - @nocturnal - @steemfluencer - @walterz - @insteadofmoney - @chinito - @photon-pl - @herpetologyguy - @rahul.stan - @mahdiyari - @icanrant - @debunked - @biuiam - @knittybynature - @estronitex - @jacobchamplain - @arbitrarykitten - @vigux - @ahsin - @matstaader - @scorchdojo - @redeemed - @anonymyst - @blaxalb - @gmenka - @brianphobos - @patriot - @nepd - @jaibaru - @gregory-f - @rawad - @swenger - @lokii - @percy1994 - @happyme - @travelersmemoire - @kumailkhan

GAMEPLAY SETTING


While in the United States, the players all got caught up in a major situation. For some reason known only to the elite, the government pulled a quick one and declared marshal law. Of course this rapidly sent everything spiraling out of control. All major highways were shut down and barricaded, food supplies in the cities were instantly gone, and overnight, the "peaceful" existence that so many had enjoyed was forever removed. Now, it was a blood-thirsty and murderous fight to survive.

In the cities people began to kill one another over the most minor thing, and those attempting to travel were often eliminated by what was left of the military. Different groups and individuals began to hoard whatever they could and set up strongholds in hotel rooms, storm shelters, and whatever else they thought they could defend.

Honestly, none of the players were looking for any of this. Yes, the times became instantly desperate. Now, the players find themselves unarmed, starving, and without a clue what to do next. The only logical option seems to be to gather whatever supplies they can and attempt to sneak out of the city before someone tries to kill or eat them...

DAY 1 ROUND 1 SCENARIO


Under the cover of darkness, the players begin to creep out of their hiding places and sneak around the city.The power grid is down so street lights are not an issue, but the moon is providing some light. There might be people out there with night vision goggles or flashlights, but for now, the players must risk searching for items.

Up ahead there is a beat up vehicle. It looks deserted, but the interior lights are on. Perhaps this was the scene of the gunfire that the players heard about an hour ago. They may get shot for trying, but they risk sneaking up for a closer look.

Amazingly, there is a small cache of weapons on one of the seats. Some noises begin to be made nearby, and the players decided to make a move quick. At most, they can choose one gun to try to take. Firepower will certainly come in handy if they can successfully get some. As it happens, each of these weapons comes with four (4) bullets. Should the players grab one and run, or just run?

OPTIONS


PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Each registered player must choose and option and reply to this post in the next 24 hours to continue gameplay. Those who do not reply in time will be considered lost and dead. Each option will be posted in the reply section below. PLEASE REPLY TO THE OPTION THAT YOU WANT BELOW.

  • OPTION 1 - Attempt to grab the pistol with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The pistol will be easiest to hide, but will not have the stopping power or accuracy of the other weapons.



  • OPTION 2 - Attempt to grab the rifle with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The rifle will have the greatest accuracy, especially over longer distances, but will be hard to conceal.



  • OPTION 3 - Attempt to grab the shotgun with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The shotgun will have the greatest stopping power since the round are slugs and not buckshot, but will be hard to conceal.



  • OPTION 4 - Attempt to run away from the noises without grabbing a weapon. This will be the quickest option but will leave the player unarmed.

PLAYER RESPONSIBILITY


Each player must reply to this post within the 24 hour response window in order to continue playing this season. Please choose one of the four options and reply to that option in the comment section below.

PRIZE POOL


The current prize pool is 150 SBD.



Until next time…

Don’t waste your time online, invest it with steemit.com


TO TRANSLATE POSTS VIA OPERATION TRANSLATION CLICK HERE

Sort:  
  • OPTION 1 - Attempt to grab the pistol with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The pistol will be easiest to hide, but will not have the stopping power or accuracy of the other weapons.

Option 1 for me.

Option 1- easy to hide, easy to run

Aw man, solo? I gotta play without my bullet-sponge...er...I mean loving wife?

I'll go with option 1. The rifle is tempting, but I'll be the military won't like the sight of me running around with it. I'll take the pistol!

@herpetologyguy ........ your what now???

Love you dear....

I'll take the pistol. Option 1 for me.

Option 1, easy to hide and i can run easily. I'm too little to carry those other weapon. And not ready to die don't wanna run without anything.

Pistol, to be held sideways with my gangsta lean.

Option 1 for me.

I chose option 1.

It should be quick and easy to get away with the pistol and a concealable weapon might just be the best thing in desperate times.

@papa-pepper I go with option 1, easy to conceal and a weapon is definitely a must have :)

Option 1. Since there are men with guns approaching, it's best to just pick the easiest one to grab and conceal. I'll just run like hell is telling me to face my doom.

I can do ambushes or hostages with this for resources such as food or even much bigger guns.
With the other guns, I'll look very threatening.

Option #1 for me. I feel like I need a weapon as soon as possible. I know this doesn't have the most stopping power, but it is the one that seems like I would be able to grab real quick and go, with the least bit of hang-ups...

I'll go with Option 1 - it's best to be armed while we're currently in the middle of "The Purge" and even better if we can conceal our gun from the military!

I'm going with my first gut feeling on this one, and grabbing the pistol and running away fast as I can.

The only logical option seems to be to gather whatever supplies they can and attempt to sneak out of the city before someone tries to kill or eat them...

I'll get Option 1 too. I can get much more supplies through surprise threats, short-ranged ambush, and hostage-taking. The others are too heavy for me to be able to go far enough. Also, I'm all alone 'cos I don't have any team yet. I don't want to face them just yet.

Option 1, run and pistol😂

Since I'm a small girl, I'll take the small gun (option 1)! Think I might even hurt myself with the others hehe!

Option 1 for me (think I got in too quick before)!

Pistol and run for me. Option 1

Option 1 it is

Option 1 for me

I'm small and might fly away if I try to use the rifle or shotgun. ;) Aldo don't want to be a target for thieves or people feeling threatened if they see me carrying a hard-to-conceal weapon. Discreet, close-range protection for the win! :)

Option 1. Small enough to conceal and good in close quarters. Close quarters seems to be where most contact will occur initially.

Option 1 for me.

My first instinct is to grab the shotgun and hold my ground. Perhaps risk using one of the slugs as a warning shot to chase off the pursuers. If I succeed, I get three guns instead of one, plus a possibly-usable vehicle, and can later barter away the other two guns if I need to. But since all of the options are forcing me to run, I shall pick the most portable weapon and skedaddle.

Why does it look like all of the gun photos were taken on the same motel room's ugly carpet?

Option 1 for me. I really hope that pistol isn't actually a Hi-Point; I thought about asking you specify what type of pistol it is, but I get the feeling make and model isn't relevant. So I'll go with something that I can carry easily on my person while still freeing my hands and arms up.

For the purpose of this game, pistol = pistol. Make and model currently irrelevant.

Option 1 for me

Option #1 for me.

Definitely option 1, it looks like a 9mm and that ammo is plenty to be found.

Option 1 please~

Option 1 please

Option 1 for me. In a dog eat dog world, having an ace in the hole might come in handy.

Option 1, as fire can be averted from afar unless the person taking on the shooter is trained and relaxed. Also, I can hit people with it to conserve on ammo. Regardless of stopping power the most dangerous of situations will be close quarters and this is a winner.

I would grab the Handgun - OPTION 1

Option 1 here

Option 1 for me.

ill take this one please

I guess it's a good thing I'm a creature of the night. People put down pistols a lot, but my husband shot through the heart of a target with one, and I was able to shoot where he shot, leaving a double-wide hole in it. Of course, aiming like that takes a little time. But hey, a pistol is better than nothing.

Plus it's far easier to conceal and therefore won't make me a target for having it. I may be a target for other reasons, but having a gun won't be one of them.

pistol for me, option 1

( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) Option 1

I choose option 1

1 is the answer

  • OPTION 4 - Attempt to run away from the noises without grabbing a weapon. This will be the quickest option but will leave the player unarmed.

Option 4, no gun. I am slow. Need to be a step ahead of these "noises."

I'm choosing this option as well, with all the people running to grab the few guns there, this is a crisis waiting to happen. More opportunities in the future, no doubt.

I walk on to search the rest of the city

I select option 4

option 4 for me. just get out.

Run.

The guns are there for a reason. I don't want to stand around to find out what it is.

If there is a gun fight there should be dead bodies then I'll be able to scavenge it. Just the well-lit car itself and so much guns inside looks too good to be true.

If there is need for a gun along the way I'm already finished by the way.

option 4 for me

My little rabbit self is going to take option 4. Run Away!!!

Option 4, i will have my chances later.... for now escape in darkness and understand the situation

Option 4- I don't believe in guns.

Running today, gotta lose those spare calories to get in shape for this shiz. ;) haha OPTION 4

  • OPTION 2 - Attempt to grab the rifle with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The rifle will have the greatest accuracy, especially over longer distances, but will be hard to conceal.

OPTION 2

It's the closest long weapon to the open door. I want to try to snatch that sucker and crouch run away from the noises, towards shadows.

Thanks for this! It's a lot more tense than I expected.

OPTION 2
rifle.png

I'll take rifle and hide somewhere. I think in the long run rifle is better idea. At least it can be used for hunting which is good in the starving world.

OPTION 2

I'm either about to die due to this decision, or thrive once I get out of the city. But I have a feeling weapons will be hard to come by after this stage. And once we're out of the city, long range is the way to go.

For some reason I'm drawn to the rifle. My brain tells me to either run away without firepower or get a pistol, but my gut leads me to rifle.

OPTION 2
Accuracy. One Shot, One Kill. A guy's got to eat, once he gets out of town.

Option 2 for me💥

Option 2, the rifle for me. Best chance of securing food if I make it out of town.

Option 2 for me.

Option 2

Taking my chances with the rifle this time, option 2 for me!

I choose option 2 for starters :) I hope this is not going to be an end of this game for me :)

Long distance sounds good to me. Option two thankyou! Then I am gapping it as fast as my little legs will take me - unless I end up dead of course :(

Option 2 for me!

Option 2. Easiest for me to grab, and accurate.

I am going for the rifle. Distance = safety

Option 2
Just personal preference

Option #2!

Option 2 for me. Thanks.

OPTION 2 for me

Option 2 for me!

Option 2. RIFLE.

Damn, nearly missed round 1.

I'll take option 2 as well.

A sniper rifle scope will sure come in handy even if it doesn't have bullets.

Option 2 for me!

  • OPTION 3 - Attempt to grab the shotgun with four rounds of ammunition and run away from the noises. The shotgun will have the greatest stopping power since the round are slugs and not buckshot, but will be hard to conceal.

Option 3 for me. Surely.

Option 3, no question.
Intimidation factor, stopping power, and just because you don't have buckshot doesn't mean a group of opponents knows that...
Plus the double barrel shotgun was my favorite weapon in Doom.

Old school !
++

I go for OPTION 3 - I need something to help me stop the enemies and give me some time to get food!

I choose option 3 because I rather take risk and succeed than be a pussy and get my crew and myself killed...

I am also for the shotgun. I can hide in the car before they are really close and then shoot them from the close range.

I take this one, shotgun would be the best to protect myself.

I take shotgun! Option 3 is the best one.

this one is for me

Option 3 for @bitrocker2020 - it's a city ! Close range heavy fire power seems logical.

Option 3 for the @sandstorm.
I'm all about popping some slugs at perpetrators, concealment? say what? This is a free for all, people need to see what I'm packin' and RESPECT it!

Option 3, this baby is a badass in any situation

If I survive I'm going to saw it off and become a hunter... You could conceal the weapon then

Taking the shotgun. Because better to more stopping power when in the situation enemy could come right up to me any moment since there's noises.

Option 3 here

My apologies @cem, but I have no record of you signing up on the sing up post to play this season. Please wait until this season is over and sign up to play season 5. Thanks.

Aaaah okay. Consider this my resignation 🤣🤣🤣

Option 3 is the one for me

Better accuracy than the pistol and better loading times than the rifle. Gotta go for this one.

Am going Option 3. Superior stopping power, animal or human.

Just the sound a shotgun makes when chambering a round would make anybody who heard it, hesitate.

Option 3 for me...

Trevor considers his options. Things look grim. his legs still hurting from completing a marathon, he knows he can't move fast. The pistol won't frighten anyone, the rifle is useful to snipe at someone, but he has no intention of doing that.

So the shotgun is his best option. - Option 3

With a quick glance around, he darts a hand into the vehicle and grabs the shotgun before hobbling as fast as he can into the deeper shadows.

Somewhere out there in the city that has lost all hope, where madness has consumed everyone, his wife and his father are also trying to survive. Clutching the shotgun close to his chest he sets off, hoping to find them alive.

Option 3 for me and my teddy bear please.

Option 1.

Not appearing dangerous might be a good idea in a world where everyone and their mother is afraid, and, virtue of this being America, said mothers are better armed than some cops in europe XD


Team Fella choose option 1,
I am curious tho, each members must reply or the reply from one of the teammate is enough?

I cant speak for @papa-pepper but he originally said that it is individual for a few rounds. Play it safe i guess and both put your picks in.

Thanks.

okay, option 1 for us !

I choose the pistol! Option 1!

Being a good runner, not as good as trevor.george as his post today proves, I will go for option 4 and beat yusaiine bolt .

4

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.33
TRX 0.11
JST 0.034
BTC 66753.89
ETH 3256.47
USDT 1.00
SBD 4.34