Project Giving - Community Content Challenge
Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post to see how you enter our writing challenge and win an @SndBox upvote
Have you ever heard the saying, just sweep it under the rug?
Challenge Structure & Themes
- Community Improvement - e.g. addressing poverty, homelessness, mental health, drug addiction etc
- Environmental Issues - e.g. conservation, sustainability, waste management, endangered species/ecosystems etc
- Educational Drives - e.g. community educational deficiencies, environmental sustainability education, etc
These challenges will require you to go out into your community or environment and write a post highlighting local issues which relate to one of the topics above, as laid out in our competition posts.
To have a chance of winning, we want you to channel your inner journalist by going out to talk to people in your community about these problems and how they are affecting them. In your posts, you can accompany this information with pictures, videos, voice recordings and any other multimedia to show us how much you have learned and experienced during the challenge. Posts can be written or in video/documentary style.
Scroll down to the end of the post to find out what this week's first competition will be and what you can write about!
Prizes and Awards
- 1st Place: 50% @sndbox upvote & gold community angel badge
- 2nd Place: 25% @sndbox upvote & silver community angel badge
- 3rd Place: 25% @sndbox upvote & bronze community angel badge
- 4th + 5th Place: 10% @sndbox upvote
- Content must be the author's own original work (and not published elsewhere)
- Upvote and resteem this post to help us spread the word about the competition
- One entry per author please, multiple entries are not allowed and will disqualify you from the competition
- All entries must be submitted no later than seven (7) days after this post has been published
- All entries must be posted under the lead-tag #pgcommunitychallenge & #projectgiving
- Winners will be asked to make a follow-up post, displaying their wining badge with a short explanation of how they believe the issues raised in their post could be best addressed. This will be the post receiving the @sndbox upvote.
The First Writing Challenge - Community Improvement in Poverty
- The first writing challenge will be focused on the theme of Community Improvement.
- We challenge you to create a post documenting any issues of poverty in your local community.
- Here are a few topics you might want to think about while writing your post, good posts will come up with more than these!
- How did this problem come to be? (You can include pictures, diagrams, videos etc)
- Is this problem becoming worse or better? Why?
- How can you, your community and the world help to prevent this issue?
Remember, to be in with a chance of winning, the post should include you personally going out into your community, talking to people about how the issue you're highlighting affects them, taking pictures and promoting steemit to the people you meet. We are looking for some personalized content, like pictures or written/filmed interviews, showing the issues discussed at the point of effect.
To make sure your posts are seen use the hashtags:
#projectgiving | #pgcommunitychallenge
Support Project Giving with Delegation
Click To Vote @ComedyOpenMic For Witness And Disrupt The Steem Blockchain With Laughter!**