Governance, Elections, Worker Proposals are some of the topics that we hear in the context of blockchains. This is not just the case of Steem Blockchain. The questions are my own, my own selfish questions asked just to understand the problem.
“If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem. ”
*PS: The Jiddu Krishnamoorthy is the coolest guru out there who said none should follow him or anyone else. My quoting him is well aligned with my non-belief in isms and in no way I am following anything he said! ;-)
- scope002: Who will take care of the Marketing of the STEEM token ?
- scope003: Who will take care of the exchange liaison ?
- scope004: Once the worker proposals are introduced, will everyone including Steemit Inc use worker proposals to work on any and all aspects of the Steemit blockchain ?
- election005: Which is the supported mode of election - is it based on stake or based on votes ?
- election006: Will there be anyone interested in not take part of the elections and if so, what is the mechanism to announce their-non participation ? (Voluntary Declaration)
- election007: For those who don't agree with the election/candidates but still want to participate in the election, will there should be a mechanism to choose a "neutral stand" ? Something like NOTA (None Of The Above)
- election008D: Valid Election : Either democratic or stake weighed, its logical for a minimal number of STEEM accounts / holders / value to be part of the election for a true representation.
- election008: What percentage of the total NAI (Steem blockchain accounts) must participate in the election process to be defined valid ?
- election009: What is the minimal value of total STEEM in vests or otherwise to take part in the elections for the election to be defined valid ?
- election010: Once the SteemAlliance "directors" are elected, how long they can serve in the board ?
- election011: For the working group is there a timelines to come up with a plan of action ?
- comms012: In the event of our primary communication mechanism, discord becomes in-accessible, in any region what is the alternate means of communication ?
EDIT: Forgot to decline the payout & any earnings will be sent to @steemalliance