Part V of this series. Thanks to Twitter user @xiomirb who posted this useful info in Spanish.
NOTE: The info you will read is quite disturbing.
"In 2012, the United Kingdom shuddered with the trial of five pedophiles who had abducted, raped and tortured two British girls, aged 15 and 16, for 36 hours, as part of the celebration of Eid al Adha (the feast of the Muslim lamb). Shamrez Rashid, Adil Saleem, Islam Choudhrey Amer, 20, Amar Hussarin, 22 and Jahbar Rafiq, 28, were sentenced for this to 10 years, 8 years, 15 months, 10 years and 8 years, respectively.
Having forced the girls to consume alcohol, in order to manipulate them more easily; during the trial they had the impudence to use it in their defense, alleging:
"We treat them like our guests. They gave us sex and we paid them with food and drinks. They enjoyed it. I think it was a fair deal"
When they referred to them, they called them "scum"; daring to justify their actions with excuses such as:
"Raping an infidel should not be punished"
Their laughter, during the narration of the facts by the prosecutor, were continuous. Other Muslims, present in the hall, applauded them, and booed the judge during the reading of the sentences, shouting that it was "an abuse". Shamrez Rashid, who had already served 2 years of previous conviction for two rapes and attempted kidnapping of a minor, even pretended to shoot the judge. It was not the first case like that in the United Kingdom, nor would it be the last. But I have decided to list only three more, because my intention is not morbid; and I think that with these cases it is perfectly understood what I want to show:
In August of 2017, the Charlene Downes case was reopened, missing in 2003, when she was 14 years old.
The child was the victim of a band of pedophiles. Kidnapped, gang raped by eleven men to death, dismembered and SERVED AS FOOD in the kebab restaurant Funny Boyz, who ran a band of pedophiles, in Blackpool.
In 2007, a first trial was held where the two main defendants, and owners of the establishment, the Jordanian Ilyad Albattikh, aged 29, and the Iranian Mohammed Reveshi, aged 50, were released thanks to a series of "police errors", such as not presenting the recordings of the chambers of the establishment as evidence, because the police refused to review them at all.
Moreover, they were compensated with € 286,470 each (250,000 pounds).
During the trial, Mohammed joked about how he performed the dismemberment and sale of the girl's remains, such as kebab meat, to his clients.
This case, uncovered the kidnapping and rape of 60 other children, in the basement of the premises, which, like Charlene, were used as sex slaves.
After Charlene's trial, of which (I repeat) he was released without charge, he was sentenced to 20 weeks in prison for abusing another minor in the basement of the same premises. In 2017, a network of pedophiles was also dismantled with 165 suspects (some related to the previous band) and more than 100 victims, in Keighley and Bradford.
The spokesman for the Yorkshire Police admitted that, although in several of the cases a suspect and a victim are involved, in many of them there are several suspects in relation to a single victim.
Already, in 2016, in Keighley, 261 people were investigated for pedophilia in a total of 220 cases. The only one that transpired in the media was that of 12 convicted of abusing the same child, aged 13, for more than a year.
The culprits: Khalid Raja Mahmood, 34; Tauqeer Hussain, 23; Yasser Kabir, 25; Sufyan Ziarab, 23; Bilal Ziarab, 21; Israr Ali, 19; Nasis Khan, 24; Faisal Khan, 27; Zain Ali, 20; Saqib Younis, 29; Hussain Sardar, 19; Mohammed Akram, 63.
The most transcendental sentences were:
- Tauqeer Hussain was sentenced to 18 years for being found guilty of raping another girl in 2009.
- Khalid Raja Mahmood, was already in prison, when the trial came out, serving an 8-year sentence for raping a woman and trying to kidnap a 10-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 17 years.
- Yasser Kabir, was sentenced to a total of 20 years for the sum of another conviction for sexual abuse of two other minors.
But, undoubtedly, the worst case of child sexual exploitation in the United Kingdom was the Rotherham scandal, uncovered in 2012 by the journalist Andrew Norfolk, of the Times and in 2014, by Professor Alexis Jay.
It was discovered that, for decades, policemen, judges, child protection agents, NGOs, town halls and the media had looked the other way while more than 1,400 English children, between 11 and 17 years old, had been subjected to sexual abuse , vexations and torture, for 16 years, by a network of Muslim pedophiles, mostly Pakistanis.
Most of the victims were girls, although there were also a small number of children.
Some of the small ones were pregnant, others killed, like Laura Wilson, whose body appeared in the Thames, with 40 stab wounds. Abused from 11 to 17, 4 months ago she had given birth to a small baby born of one of the rapes.
Alexis Jay began his report by saying:
"It is difficult to describe the atrocious nature of the abuses suffered by children. They were raped as a group, victims of trafficking to other towns and cities in England, abducted, beaten and intimidated."
11-year-old girls were threatened with firearms, sprayed with gasoline under the threat of setting them on fire, raped individually and in groups (recorded rapes), and forced to witness brutal rapes on other girls.
Andrew Norfolk uncovered cases such as a 15-year-old girl, whose parents had turned over to social affairs to protect her from these rapists, and the center where she resided continued to hand her over to one of the assailants, called Arshid Hussain, whenever he requested it. The one of another girl of 15 years old, that attended the sanitary services, with a glass bottle broken inside its vagina.
The one of a creature of 14 years, that the police found in a house, bound and drunk, with five men abusing her, after a neighbor alerted them, when he heard the cries of the girl. The girl was arrested for disorderly conduct and for being drunk. To the men, they were not asked.
The reason to ignore it and cover it up: fear of being accused of being racist! The authorities came to say that relations were consented to excuse their inaction!
Even today, during the trials of 2010, 2016 and 2017, after discovering the magnitude of the savage way that these beasts have committed, they continue to refer to those condemned with the politically correct term: "Asiatics".
The mayor of the town hall of Rotherham, Martin Kimber, resigned. As well as the employment councilor, Roger Stone, being expelled from the Labour Party.
Not so Shaun Wright, Councilor for Children's Services, who resigned from office only when Theresa May herself (then, Secretary of State) demanded it, as well as the Labour Party.
Other councilors expelled from office and party were Gwendoline Russell and Shaukat Ali. Also the deputy Jahangir Akhtar..
The cases were not limited only to the town of Rotherham. Little by little similar emerged in multiple areas of the country, unveiling the magnitude of the network and increasing the number of victims. The first time he came to court was in 1989, but the accused was not a pedophile, but a Sikh who tried to avenge the abuses suffered by his daughters. In the investigation, testimonies of parents who tried to free their children appear and were threatened by the police with charges against them of "racism".
At the beginning of 1990, several managers of reception centers began to investigate reports about children who, being their interns, were picked up at the doors of the centers by taxi drivers. In 2002, 2003 and 2006, reports were presented to the police and the Rotherham Council, where names of alleged perpetrators (many from the same family) were given, harshly describing the situation. The authorities dismissed the first report and rejected the other two, treating the victims with great indifference:
"I went to the authorities with my parents. I sat and I was questioned by the police, I had the will to work with them. However, at the time of saying the names of the aggressors, they made me feel like I was a racist and like I was the one in trouble. "
It is the testimony of Emma, used as a sex slave since she was 13 years old.
"They specifically told me not to comment on the ethnicity of my rapists. Both agents and social workers told me on numerous occasions not to mention their race. "
"My aggressors made me feel that I was the guilty party and they (police and social workers) fed that feeling."
"At that moment I thought that possibly the attackers were right, that they did not have the problem and I had it."
Emma gave an interview to the radio station LBC where she explained that she was a virgin when she was raped the first time. She explained that the violations occurred regularly and even described an occasion in which, being locked in a property, she was raped by multiple men. After that, her assailants blackmailed her, threatening to do the same to her mother if she kept talking. The rapes continued even after going to the authorities, who told him "it's your word against his".
Curiously, the police lost the clothes they were given at the time of the complaint, leaving her without evidence for the trial.
When she was 14 years old, she again denounced a rape in a pack. The police ignored her again. It was then when the family left the country.
The interviewer confirmed that many families of victims of these aggressions, chose to move abroad, since they were abandoned by the authorities and moving to another city did not help, since these bands had connections in several locations. Few are the victims who dare to speak publicly about it even today, under threat of losing all options in a trial. Sammy Woodhouse, was the victim of Arshid Hussain, the alleged leader of this network. At 14 she gave birth to a son of his.
Now tell how horrible it is for your child to ask you: "Mom, was i born as a product of rape?"
Sarah Wilson was attacked the first time in a playground near her home. She was 11 years old. Another girl, Nadine, 15, approached her to invite her to go play there. His aggressor was waiting for her. Nadine turned out to be another victim who had been used to lure her. Sarah would later learn that when sex slaves "get older", they lose interest and courage, so they force them to bring them younger girls. From there, she was turned into a sexual slave, moving her to different cities in the country, to be raped by multiple men in the same night.
Sarah and her mother also asked the police for help... Sarah had on her mobile the telephone number of 177 men who had abused her.
The police answered that the data privacy law prevented them from investigating those numbers and that what was happening to them was "a consequence of their choices in life". Sarah now denounces that the police stopped the cars several times in which she was taken by groups of Pakistani men, and that no one ever asked what that girl did with them.
Once, after a brutal rape, she called the police: they laughed at her on the phone and told her they were not going to investigate anything. Her mother decided to put her in a juvenile center to protect her. But the workers were so involved in the network of abuse that they even asked, "Who do you sleep with today, Sarah?" The taxis that brought her and brought her from the houses where they forced her were paid with money from the center.
Sarah managed to escape from them when she was 17, when they got tired of her because she no longer appeared to be a little girl. Today, at 23, she says she hates the police and the social workers who left her helpless and made her feel like a prostitute who deserved all that, than those who raped her: "I want them to die".
His sister was Laura Wilson. The girl who appeared stabbed in the Thames.
Their modus operandi at the time of capturing them varied, but at the time of submitting them it was simple: they drugged and drunk them until they were hooked and were totally dependent. In addition, they could hardly defend themselves under the effects of so many narcotics. Sarah Champion was the only congresswoman to open an investigation into this case, at the end of 2013, and was nicknamed "Rochdale's snitch".
How sick does a society have to be to uproot itself from their children? What hope is left when defenseless children are despised and humiliated by those who should protect them?
What differentiates its predators from the concealers?
Finally, the investigation of Champion, commanded by the Child Protection Board, revealed the seriousness of what had happened.
- With a total of 300 suspects, trials and convictions have begun.
In November 2010, five men were convicted, two of them were brothers:
- Razwan Razaq, 30 years old. Sentenced to 11 years in prison.
- Umar Razaq, 24. He was sentenced to 4 years and 6 months, but after an appeal, was released at 9 months.
- Zafran Ramzan, from 21. Sentenced to 9 years.
- Mohsin Khan, 21. Convicted to 4 years.
- Adil Hussain, 20. Convicted to 4 years.
Four of their victims testified against them in the trial. However, only Zafran was convicted of rape.
In February 2016, five men and two women. Four of them were family, three brothers and uncle, Qurban Ali. Months later, another brother would also be sentenced:
- Qurban Ali, 53. Sentenced to 10 years. He had a taxi company that he used to kidnap the girls.
- Arshid Hussain, 40. Sentenced to 35 years for 23 counts of rape. Being younger, dazzled some girls to be their girlfriends and, deceived, took them to the houses where they abused them. He seized at least 18 girls in this way. One of them, Sammy Woodhouse, gave birth at the age of 14 to a baby born of their rapes.
- Basharat Hussain, 39. Sentenced to 25 years for 15 counts of rape.
- Bannaras Hussain, 36. Sentenced to 19 years.
- Karen MacGregor, 58. Sentenced to 13 years. She worked as a teleoperator for the taxi company of Qurban Ali, informing her when a unit was requested to pick up a girl.
- Shelley Davies, 40. Sentenced to 18 months.
Both women had become friends with girls to take to the aggressors. During the kidnappings, they were fed and "cared for". They taught them to be good during sex with men, if they wanted to eat and have clothes to wear. Karen had even set up a local group, Kin Kids, to help teens with problems, for which she applied for the status of a non-profit charity. There he recruited more children for the aggressors.
She even gave talks about the protection of children in Westminster, backed by Congressman John Healey (the congressman had no way of knowing what she was doing).
- It was discovered that the police had caught Basharat in action years before. He was in his car, with a minor, parked next to the police station. Some policemen approached the vehicle and asked him what he was doing. He replied: "She's only sucling my cock, buddy." The policemen left without more.
- Arshid did not appear in court, but was present during the entire session, including the sentencing ruling, by videoconference. He had been paralyzed long ago in a gunfight.
- His lawyers justified his absence by claiming that paralysis prevented him from attending. He came to fall asleep live on camera.
In October 2016, eight men were convicted. One of the brothers Hussain added charges with a new sentence, another brother who had not been convicted and two cousins of them, Asif Ali and Mohammed Whied, are on this list:
- Sageer Hussain, 30. Sentenced to 19 years.
- Basharat Hussain, 40. He added 7 more years of condemnation for new victims. In total, 32 years.
- Ishtiaq Khaliq, 33. Condemned to 17 years.
- Masoued Malik, 32. Sentenced to 15 years.
- Waleed Ali, 34. Convicted to 13 years.
- Asif Ali, 30. Sentenced to 12 years.
- Naeem Rafiq, 33. Convicted to 8 years.
- Mohammed Whied, 32. Sentenced to 5 years.
- Sageer Husain was convicted, among other causes, of raping a 13-year-old girl 4 times. During the trial it was shown that the girl's family had reported him to the police, the congressman of his district and the Secretary of State. Nobody helped them. This is the case of Emma, whose testimony she told you before, and is worse than you can imagine. At the trial he said that the first time they abused her, in November 2002, there were 9 men at a time and they took pictures of what they were doing.
- On another occasion, they locked her in a room, while the men waited their turn outside, passing one by one. It was raped multiple times. Even after reporting what happened to the police. They threatened her, at gunpoint, with doing the same to her mother, killing her brother and burning her house.
- She kept the clothes she wore every time she was raped. She took them as proof to the police. Two days later, she received a call from the police station, warning her that they had lost them. The family received compensation for the loss of clothes of € 160. Seeing that nobody helped them, they moved to Spain.
In January 2017, six men were convicted. Three of them, brothers:
- Basharat Dad, 32. Sentenced to 20 years.
- Nasser Dad, 36. Sentenced to 14 years and 6 months.
- Tayab Dad, 34. Condemned to 10 years.
- Mohammed Sadiq, 41. Sentenced to 13 years.
- Matloob Hussain, 42. Sentenced to 13 years.
- Amjad Ali, 36. Sentenced to 11 years.
The Dad brothers kidnapped the little girls when they came to buy in their father's store (they sold fireworks, flyers, firecrackers). Then they took them to the building above (also owned by the father) and there they held them and did what they wanted with them. One of her victims, aged 12, was pregnant. As the rape had been carried out by five men, DNA tests had to be done to find out who the baby's father was.
When the judge finished reading the sentence, two of them shouted "Allahu Akbar".
In November 2017, three men were convicted:
- Sajid Ali, 38. Sentenced to 7 years and 6 months.
- Zaheer Iqbal, 40. Sentenced to 7 years and 6 months.
- Riaz Makhmood, 38. Sentenced to 6 years and 9 months.
The three had abused a 13-year-old girl.
Regarding the police. There are 53 ongoing investigations against them.
It has been discovered that a police officer had been in contact with one of the assailants. In March 2000, the policeman, together with a taxi driver who would later become a Rotherham councilor, arranged for Arshid Hussain to "loan" them a girl, in exchange for immunity. The same police officer had invited two of the victims out. One of them denounced him in August 2013. Nobody did anything.
That being said, the policeman was hit by a car, killed in January 2015.
It is estimated that these animals managed to bill around € 230,000 a year, exploiting the small ones as sex slaves. For those who want more information about these and other similar cases in the United Kingdom, I recommend Peter McLoughlin's book "Easy Meat".
I attach newspaper headlines referring to this scandal.
But at last there is hope: the struggle has begun.
A group of German women have created the movement 120 decibels (# 120db).
I attach the video. In the next article, I will explain who the three victims they name are.
Next post will be about what's happening with women in Germany.
It is our duty to spread the truth. If you agree, i invite you to resteem the post. Let's prevent America for what could happen if we don't take a stand against illegal immigration. To read the article in its entirety, you can read it from the original source in Spanish here: https://lascenizasdelavefenix.wordpress.com/2018/02/03/octava-parte-pederastia-en-reino-unido-a-manos-de-inmigrantes/
Follow, Resteem and UPVOTE @metalmag25
It is our duty to spread the truth. If you agree, i invite you to resteem the post. Let's prevent America for what could happen if we don't take a stand against illegal immigration.
To read the article in its entirety, you can read it from the original source in Spanish here: https://lascenizasdelavefenix.wordpress.com/2018/02/03/octava-parte-pederastia-en-reino-unido-a-manos-de-inmigrantes/