So, for 2 years the media has been bashing Trump's wall and Travel Ban. Just watch Europe, Part VI: Sex violence in Germany by immigrants
Part VI of this series. Thanks to Twitter user @xiomirb who posted this useful info in Spanish.
NOTE: The info you will read is quite disturbing.
"Writing about Sweden, I spoke mainly about group sexual aggressions.
In the United Kingdom, I focused on pedophilia.
Now, in Germany, I am going to highlight the abuses in festivals and/or big celebrations, like New Year’s Eve.
But do not mislead: they are not the only cases of sexual violence that women suffer, by immigrants, nor are they the only countries that are suffering it.
These threads are just the tip of the iceberg.
Let's start. We all hear about what happened in Cologne on the year-end night of 2015/16. But, taking into account that there were victims who did not report it for several months, I doubt most of you know the seriousness of what happened.
One of them had a six-month-old baby in her womb, the fruit of that night, when she came to denounce.*
Did you know that the total number of victims in Cologne, recognized by the police, amounted to 1,616, having been 22 of them raped (some in a group) and 509 assaulted? (Source)
And in Hamburg? 391 victims. 7 of them for rape and 377 for sexual assaults. (source)
Bilefeld: 22 victims. 3 for sexual assaults.
Dortmund: 35 victims. 7 for sexual assaults.
Dusseldorf: 311, of which 26 were for rape, 64 for sexual assault and 13 for sexual offenses.
Stuttgart: 72 victims. 17 of them for rape or sexual assault. (source)
Photo: Sexual violence victim attacked in Stuttgart (source)
There were also reports in other cities of North Rhine-Westphalia, as well as in several cities in Berlin and Hesse.
The Attorney General, Ulrich Bremer, stated that "the overwhelming majority of the suspects" were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants, who had recently arrived in Germany. Subsequently, the Federal Criminal Police Office confirmed, in an official report, that the majority of the perpetrators were of North African origin, who had arrived during the European migration crisis.
This report linked the attacks on the Taharrush Gamea/Jamai (gamea for the Egyptian Muslims/jamai for the rest of the Muslims) which, as I mentioned in the thread about Sweden, is when a group of Muslims chooses a victim and attacks them in a group, in a sexual way. And what happened on New Year's Eve 2015 responds to "a new dimension of crime", as said the head of the police of Cologne, Wolfgang Albers, who was suspended from office in the following days, due to the number of complaints taken against him, for his cover-up, denial of assistance and his way of handling the facts. (source)
Wolfgang Ambers (source)
"The men were of Arab and North African appearance, they were between 15 and 35 years old and did not speak German," he added.
There were a total of 51 complaints against Wolfgang and several policemen. One of them picked up how a policeman had asked the victim to say that his assault had taken place elsewhere.
The cover-up was such that, on the morning of January 1, the police's Twitter boasted of how peaceful the night had gone, coming to describe the protection of it as "child's play"
— Polizei NRW K (@polizei_nrw_k) 1 de enero de 2016
"Atmosphere of quiet celebration - Mostly peaceful", official Twitter of the Cologne police.
André Schulz, director of the Criminal Police Association (BDK), already warned, in 2015, that 90% of sexual crimes committed in Germany, in 2014, had not been included in official statistics. And it is that all this came to light in social networks, accusing both the police, the media and the government of hiding everything, seeking to protect immigrants to the detriment of the Germans.
It was then when the media began to echo it.
Even so, the mayor of Cologne, Henriette Reker, had the effrontery to comment that, to avoid this type of attack, women should follow a "code of conduct. It is always a possibility to maintain a certain distance, of more than one arm. And do not get too close to strangers or people with whom you do not have a good relationship of trust. "Also recommending women always go out in a group and not leave "with one or another," or "hug the first one who smiles". (source)
Henriette Reker (source)
Due to the wave of criticism, she had to apologize. But her position on what happened, had already been clear. The Minister of Interior of North Rhine-Westphalia, Ralf Jager, declared a few days later that the attacks seemed to be coordinated and that the perpetrators arrived and acted in large groups.
The police themselves reported that they had used social networks to organize themselves.Police reports revealed how the attackers used firecrackers and rockets, throwing them in the middle of the crowds, to disperse the people and thus be able to corner their victims separately. Attacking them in groups of between 2 and 40 men against a single woman.
They were sexually assaulted and robbed.
Even an undercover police officer was attacked by one of these groups. Apart from stealing, they half undressed her and inserted fingers into her vagina.
It is estimated that there were about 1,000 aggressors in Cologne alone.
Little by little, the authorities were revealing information about the detainees:
• 68 asylum seekers, 18 illegal, 47 whose legal status was not clear.
• That 4 of them were “unaccompanied minors”.
• That 60 of them had been in Germany for less than a year.
• That among the identified were Moroccans, Algerians and Syrians.
In the end, a report from the Federal Ministry of the Interior recognized that two thirds of the detainees were asylum seekers. And that the others had no way to prove their immigration status.
They also confirmed that the belongings stolen from the victims appeared in the refugee centers where the arrests were made.Initially, the police thought that the sexual attacks had been a distraction to rob the victims. After the arrests, they confirmed the opposite: they were mainly looking for "sexual amusement", as the suspects called it. In fact, they found papers in the pockets of some, with writings in German like this: "I want to have sex with you" or "I will kill you".
On January 11, several newspapers echoed a report in which a senior police officer declared that the perpetrators acted "with a lack of respect that I did not see in 29 years of service." “Some shouted: “I'm Syrian! They have to treat me amicably! Mrs. Merkel has invited me!" Others broke their immigration documents and said: "You cannot do anything to me. Tomorrow I will go to look for new papers". (source)
In the end, there has been hardly any condemned for what happened that night.
To begin with the impossibility of many victims to identify the aggressors, when they had been attacked in a crowd. Some had photos or videos of what happened on their phones or those of their friends, but the quality was not feasible for the investigation; which is understandable if we think about how everything developed:
We speak of crowds fleeing "explosions" and several groups of men taking advantage of the confusion to separate and attack the victims.
Sexually assaulted woman in Cologne (source)
German law did not help much either. And I say this in past tense because, as a result of these attacks, it was updated, expanding the definition of sexual aggression, including any sexual act that a victim rejects, either through verbal or physical signals.
Previously, the victim was required to resist physically, and many of the victims had not resisted (20 grabbing a person ... I do not see how they could resist).
The police came to offer rewards for information leading to the arrest of some culprit.
In Cologne, € 10,000. In Hamburg, € 2,000
There were several raids on refugee centers that, although they did not do much to solve the attacks at the end of the year, they actually ended up with dozens of criminal proceedings for illegal residence, drug crimes, abuse of social benefits, personal injuries. Only in the Ahlen raid, 86 cases were opened. And that happened, even that out of the 230 people registered in the refugee center of that locality, they only found 144. But, half of them, already incurred in a crime because they had false documentation.
The consequences of that night are difficult to measure.
I am only left with the fact that arms sales and applications for small arms licenses increased.
And, to top it off, a Cologne imam, Sami Abu-Yusuf, said in an interview with the REN TV channel that the women in Cologne were responsible for the incidents, because "they were half naked and wore perfume. I'm not surprised that men attacked them. Dressing like that is like pouring oil on the fire." (source)
Sami Abu-Yusuf (source)
Abu-Yusuf was denounced for inciting criminal offenses. The interior ministry of North Rhine-Westphalia had to recognize that the imam was under the supervision of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution. As I explained, some laws were corrected to harden the consequences towards the aggressors. But the measures to avoid such aggressions have not lived up to:
Some schools began to issue statements to parents so that the girls do not wear clothes that can generate lascivious behavior in "the new citizens invited in the territory".
Before summer, the police alerted the population that public order crises could occur when immigrants saw the lightest women in clothes.
The federal government published a website explaining how to have sex between refugees and natives:
Campaign from the The Federal Centre for Health Education (source)
Guides are also distributed in refugee centers, where it is explained that women and children are not beaten (neither their own nor those of others)
That homosexuals are not beaten (source)
That women should be looked in the eye when addressing them (source)
That they should not get involved with them or groped without their consent (source)
In 2016, there were hundreds of attacks on festivals in Bremen, Ascheim, Balve, Gerolzhofen, Grenzach-Whylen, Heide, Lossburg, Lutjenburg, Meschede, Darmstadt, Poing, Herborn, Freiburg, Reutlingen, Sinsheim, Wolfhagen and Wolfratshausen. Festivals such as We are Sthm, Oktober Fest, Karneval der Kulturen, Schlossgrabenfest, Summerburst. Also in the public swimming pools: Babenhausen, Dachau, Delbruck, Hamn, Hilchenbach, Kirchheim, Lorrach, Marklohe, Monchengladbach, Morelden-Walldorf, Oberursel, Remagen, Rinteln, Schwetzingen, Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
By the way, with regard to public pools, I want to highlight that they have been marked with posters of this type.
And that isolated areas are being built exclusively for Muslim women.
In short, while the horrible aggressions of New Year's Eve 2015 served to uncover what had been happening, unfortunately, have not served to stop that happening. The European policy analyst at the Gatestone Institute, Soeren Kern, conducted a study on sexual violence at the hands of immigrants, in Germany, using the example of July 2016. (source)
He explained that these aggressions are mostly registered using politically correct expressions to point out the author/authors: "individual from the south", man with "dark skin", man who speaks a "deficient German", "aspect of Southeast Europe”.
(In German: Ausländer mit dunkler Hautfarbe, dunkelhäutig, südländischen Aussehen, dunkler Teint, Schwarzafrika stammenden Männern, gebrochenes Deutsch...)
But he also showed that these "men from the south" or from the "southeast" are totally out of control.
Here is the list of "isolated cases" that he captured:
- Police were looking for a "southern-looking individual" who assaulted a 73-year-old man while walking his dog in Sindelfingen. The migrant approached the old man from behind, grabbed his crotch and demanded sex. The old man managed to get into his car, which was parked there, but the migrant climbed up behind him and continued his demands. He fled when a woman came to the aid of the old man.
- An Afghan migrant, 32, photographed two girls, 12 and 14 years old, who were swimming in the Iller river, in Illertissen. When they came out of the water, the man offered them money in exchange for sex.
- A 24-year-old Albanian migrant sexually assaulted several women on a suburban train in Hamburg.
- A 20-year-old "black African" attempted to rape a 27-year-old woman in a public women's restroom in Freiburg.
- A man of "dark skin" sexually assaulted a 44-year-old woman in Kressbronn.
- A "southerner" tried to rape a 21-year-old woman in Meppen.
- A man with "Southeast European appearance" sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Kühlungsborn.
- A man with "Southeast European appearance" was shown to a 40-year-old woman at a train station in Mannheim-Lindenhof.
- A "Southerner, probably of Turkish origin" sexually assaulted a woman in Nordhorn. The police believe that the author had already sexually assaulted another woman in the same area at the end of June.
- A 16-year-old Afghan migrant was shown to a mother and her daughter in a park in Chemnitz.
- A man with "dark skin" fondled a woman in Düsseldorf.
- A 28-year-old Iranian sexually harassed an 18-year-old girl in Sundern.
- A 27-year-old migrant from Pakistan fondled a 33-year-old woman in Chemnitz.
- An "African black" tried to rape a 27-year-old runner in Dortmund.
- Two Afghan migrants were formally accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy in a public swimming pool in Delbrück.
- Two migrants tried to rape a 25-year-old woman in the center of Mainz.
- A 22-year-old asylum seeker of Afghan origin sexually assaulted two girls aged 14 and 15 in Ravensburg.
- An "Arab-looking man" sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in Heilbronn.
- Two men of "dark skin" tried to rape a woman in Friedrichshafen.
- A 20-year-old Pakistani migrant was arrested for assaulting several women in Kirchheim.
- Two teenage migrants from North Africa sexually assaulted a woman at the Krefeld central train station.
- A 29-year-old Iraqi man raped a woman in a nightclub in Kiel.
- A 16-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl at a music festival in Reutlingen.
- A 28-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a woman at a festival in Lütjenburg.
- A migrant from Afghanistan sexually assaulted several women at a festival in Wolfratshausen.
- Two migrants from North Africa sexually assaulted two women at the central train station in Duisburg.
- A 19-year-old "dark-skinned" man abused a 19-year-old woman at an open-air festival in Poing.
- An individual with a "southern appearance" sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl at Calw's central bus station.
- A man with "aspect of the south" was shown to a 16-year-old boy in Xanten.
- Three men "with dark skin" (dunklem Teint) assaulted a woman of 40 years in Böblingen.
- A 19-year-old asylum seeker of Pakistani origin sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Mörfelden-Walldorf.
- A 17-year-old migrant sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Hamm.
- A "Southerner" or "African" sexually assaulted a 24-year-old woman in a public pool in Babenhausen.
- A 27-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted two 13-year-old girls in a public pool in Rinteln.
- Two males of 16 and 21 years old sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl in a public pool in Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
- A "dark-skinned" man sexually assaulted a 37-year-old woman in a public pool in Dachau.
- Two Iranian migrants sexually assaulted three women in the center of Munich.
- A 28-year-old asylum seeker of Syrian origin was shown to a 48-year-old woman in Schweinfurt.
- A group of migrants from North Africa harassed several women in the center of Flensburg. When a bystander stepped in to help the women, the migrants used an electro-shock weapon to incapacitate them.
- Two "foreigners" sexually assaulted several women in the center of Chemnitz. The attack led to a street fight between non-Germans and Germans, and several were injured.
- Police arrested a 19-year-old Libyan migrant for assaulting one of the women.
- A Turkish taxi driver tried to rape a drunken 26-year-old passenger in Heidelberg.
- A man "presumably of foreign origin" fondled a young woman in Hammelburg.
- An "African black" raped a 21-year-old girl who was running in a public park in Chemnitz.
- A "Southern-looking" individual tried to rape a woman in Falkensee.
- A man with a "Southern appearance" was shown to a 52-year-old woman on a cycle track in Kleinmachnow.
- A man of "dark skin" fondled a 78-year-old woman in Kempten.
12th of July:
- A 16-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted two women on a cycle path in Kelheim.
- A "Southern Guy" was shown to a 56-year-old woman in Stolberg.
- A 23-year-old Tunisian migrant and a 30-year-old Kazakh migrant assaulted several women in Olsberg.
- A man with "southern aspect" tried to rape a woman in Gottingen.
- A man of 35 with a "southern phenotype" tried to rape a 43-year-old woman in Mücheln. The woman escaped from her attacker by spraying her face with a pepper spray.
- A man with "aspect of the south" fondled a 15-year-old girl in Meschede.
- A "foreigner" sexually assaulted a woman at a bus stop in Marburg.
- A "dark-skinned" man showed himself to a 9-year-old girl in Stuttgart. The girl was about to cross the street when the man appeared in his car and asked for a direction. When she came closer, she noticed that the man was not wearing pants and that he was touching
- A 36-year-old Tunisian migrant was accused of raping a 61-year-old woman in Freiberg. Police believe that the man is responsible for at least three other sexual assaults in the locality.
- A 27-year-old migrant sexually assaulted a 37-year-old woman at an open-air festival in Wolfhagen.
- A minor unaccompanied migrant of 17 years assaulted several girls between 13 and 15 years old at a train station in Bensheim.
- At the same festival, a 25-year-old Algerian migrant sexually assaulted a 34-year-old woman, and a 19-year-old migrant sexually harassed several women.
- A man of "dark skin" assaulted two 18-year-old women in Friedrichsdorf.
- A 22-year-old Pakistani asylum seeker sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Meppen.
- A migrant sexually harassed a 17-year-old girl on public transport in Louisbourg.
- At least 24 women were sexually assaulted at a music festival in Bremen. The attacks were similar to the taharrush attacks of Cologne on New Year's Eve. The police found only five of the attackers, of whom all were migrants from Afghanistan.
- Harald Lührs, the chief investigator for sexual crimes in Bremen, said: "We had never experienced this kind of massive attacks in Bremen. That groups of men surround women to fondle them never happened here with that magnitude."
- A 36-year-old Syrian migrant manhandled two women in a supermarket in Rotemburg.
- A man of "dark skin" sexually assaulted a 28-year-old woman in Würzburg.
- One migrant sexually harassed four girls, ages 10 and 11, on a train in the Black Forest.
- Five women were sexually assaulted at an open-air festival in Sinsheim.
- An "African black" raped a 21-year-old woman at a festival in Aschheim.
- Two North Africans attempted to rape two 18-year-old women at Trier's central train station.
- A 25-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 30-year-old woman in Übersee.
- A 17-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 21-year-old woman in Meppen. Police say the migrant had sexually assaulted four other women in Meppen in recent weeks.
- A man of "dark skin" was shown to a 37-year-old woman in Paderborn.
- A group of "foreigners" sexually assaulted a 27-year-old woman in Jena.
- A 36-year-old Afghan migrant assaulted a young woman in Eichstätt.
- Two men with an "Arab look" sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in front of the Constantine Basilica in Trier.
- A "dark-skinned" man tried to rape a 45-year-old woman on a bicycle path in Rüsselsheim.
- A 25-year-old Iraqi migrant repeatedly fondled a 25-year-old woman in a nightclub in Landau. When a stranger intervened to protect the woman, the Iraqi went into a rage. The woman ended up with a broken nose.
- A 38-year-old migrant was shown to two women in a car park in Würzburg.
- Three migrants groped a 15-year-old girl on a bus in Rostock.
- A 36-year-old migrant sexually assaulted a 34-year-old woman at an open-air festival in Wolfhagen.
- Three migrants sexually assaulted a 25-year-old woman as she walked to work in the Saarlouis center.
- A man of "dark skin" sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl in Grassau.
- Two men of "dark skin" sexually assaulted two girls, 14 and 15 years old, at the central train station in Giessen.
- A 25-year-old Syrian asylum seeker sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Güsten.
- A 17-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Hamm.
- An 18-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted two girls, ages 13 and 16, in a public swimming pool in Oberursel.
- An 18-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted two children, ages 10 and 12, in a public swimming pool in Remagen.
- A "southern individual" (südländischer Typ) attempted to rape a 16-year-old girl in Delitzsch.
- A "Southerner" sexually assaulted a 48-year-old woman who was walking her dog in Darmstadt.
- July 19
- Five migrants from Afghanistan and Eritrea sexually assaulted two women at a festival in Gerolzhofen.
- Two 17-year-old asylum seekers sexually assaulted two girls aged 11 and 13 in Triptis.
- A "dark-skinned" man (dunkler Hauttyp) was shown to a 17-year-old girl in Weinheim.
- The police published a photograph composed of "a person from Syria or Lebanon" who had sexually assaulted a woman in the center of Dortmund.
- Three migrants assaulted three women in the center of Oldenburg. When one of the women told the migrants to leave them alone, a 23-year-old Algerian punched him in the face.
- A man of "dark skin" raped a 49-year-old woman in Oldenburg.
- A man "of presumably foreign origin" tried to assault a 17-year-old girl on a bus in Bietigheim-Bissingen.
- A group of men of "Arab roots" sexually assaulted five girls, between 10 and 14 years old, in a public swimming pool in Kirchheim. The men, all between the ages of 20 and 30, groped the girls and tore off the top and bottom of their bathing suits.
- The mayor, Angelika Matt-Heidecker, who said she was "horrified" by the attacks, admitted that she had given the migrants permanent, free passes to the pool. Residents have to pay 90 euros for the same pass.
- Three Afghan migrants sexually assaulted at least eight women in a public pool in Mönchengladbach.
- A 52-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Marklohe. A group of "African blacks" sexually assaulted several women in a public swimming pool in Lörrach.
- A 31-year-old asylum seeker of Syrian origin was arrested for sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl in Regensburg.
- Four men with "aspect of the south" assaulted a woman in Varel.
- A man with a "Pakistani appearance" sexually assaulted a 23-year-old woman in a supermarket in Lüneburg.
- A 34-year-old Iranian migrant sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in the Munich subway.
- A 44-year-old Sudanese migrant sexually assaulted three children aged 13 to 17 at a youth center in Aurich.
- An Arab migrant sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl in a public pool in Hilchenbach.
- Two "dark-skinned foreigners" assaulted a 14-year-old girl in Wolgast.
- A man of "dark skin" was shown to two 18-year-old women in Kempten.
- A 26-year-old Iraqi migrant was shown to a 64-year-old woman at the Dresden central train station.
- Two men with "aspect of the south" sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman on a train in Bestwig. When his boyfriend intervened, the migrants attacked him. The altercation led to a fist fight where two windows of the train were destroyed.
- A 52-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Marklohe.
- A 40-year-old asylum seeker was arrested for sexually assaulting a young woman in a public pool in Grenzach-Wyhlen.
- A 23-year-old North African migrant raped a 26-year-old woman in Mannheim. The woman was seriously wounded by the attack.
- An unidentified migrant raped a 15-year-old girl at the Krefeld central train station. The girl was on a train from Duisburg when she noticed that a group of six migrants were staring at her.
- After arriving at his stop, he entered a public bathroom. Upon leaving, one of the migrants grabbed her and raped her while the others stood watching. A passerby intervened to rescue the girl. The perpetrators escaped.
- An 18-year-old Nigerian migrant raped a 28-year-old woman in Kassel.
- A man of "dark complexion" sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Recklinghausen.
- A man of "dark skin" sexually assaulted a woman in Brunswick.
- A group of "southerners" sexually assaulted at least four women at a festival in Meschede.
- A group of migrants boarded a 40-year-old woman in front of Kerpen town hall. When she tried to escape, the mob followed her screaming: "Let's fuck her, ma'am." After the woman wrote about her experience on Facebook, someone took a stand in the area in front of the City Hall and discovered that many women who were passing by were also being harassed.
- It turns out that groups of young migrants gather in front of the City Council because there is a signal of free Wi-Fi. City officials said they were going to install free internet access at a nearby shelter, hoping that the migrants stop meeting in front of the City Council.
- Five "African blacks" sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman at a festival in Lossburg.
- An "African black" assaulted a woman at Maulburg's central train station.
- A 40-year-old Eritrean migrant raped a 79-year-old woman in a cemetery in Ibbenbüren. The woman, who lives in a residence in the town, was visiting the grave of her deceased sister at 6 o'clock in the morning, when the assault took place.
- A group of between five and seven Albanian migrants sexually assaulted two teenagers on a beach in Travemünde. The men surrounded the girls, aged 15 and 16, to separate them from the rest of their friends.
- One of the individuals dragged the 16-year-old woman into the water and tried to remove the bottom of her bikini.
- Two "dark-skinned" individuals sexually assaulted at least three women at a festival in Balve.
- A 23-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in a public swimming pool in Schwetzingen.
- A 24-year-old man fondled a woman in a bar in Mainz. He was arrested after he started throwing bottles at cars parked outside the premises.
- A man of "dark skin" was shown to a 22-year-old woman in Mönchengladbach-Wickrath.
- A "dark-skinned man" was shown to two women on the street in the center of Erlenbach.
- The police released a robot portrait of a "southerner" who had tried to rape a woman in Schwarzenbek.
- Five men with "aspect of the south" were exhibited to women and minors in a lake in Potsdam.
- A 13-year-old Syrian and 15-year-old Iraqi manhandled a 19-year-old woman at a water park in Wismar.
- Two Eritrean migrants sexually assaulted a 45-year-old woman in the center of Gera.
- A 19-year-old migrant tried to rape a 24-year-old volunteer in a shelter in Röhrmoos.
- A "dark-skinned" man sexually assaulted a 24-year-old woman in Erfurt.
- The police released a robot portrait of "a man with a southern appearance" that had been shown to women on public transport in Cologne.
- A man who spoke a "deficient German" sexually assaulted a 36-year-old woman on a commuter train in Karlsruhe. He repeatedly groped the woman and demanded to have sex with him, until the train arrived in Karlsruhe, and the woman was able to call the police.
- Four boys between 11 and 13 years old sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl in Königsbach-Stein. The boys, all children of Syrian and Iraqi asylum seekers, pushed the girl against the wall of a building and forced her to have sex with them.
- According to the police, the boys are too young to be held criminally responsible for their behavior.
- Therefore, social workers have received training to help young people "understand the illegality of their actions," through "intensive conversations" about "values and local understanding of gender roles."
28 of July:
- A group of four Moroccan migrants harassed the women passing through the central train station in Düsseldorf. The police intervened and the migrants attacked the agents. All the migrants had a rich criminal record. One of them had a pending deportation order and was arrested. The other three demanded that the police release their fellow comrade: "Get out of there! We will crush you! We'll break you! "
- A 29-year-old migrant from North Africa was accused of trying to rape and murder a 29-year-old woman in Mannheim.
- A 40-year-old migrant assaulted two women in Cloppenburg.
- A 27-year-old Iraqi migrant manhandled a 17-year-old girl at Alexanderplatz in Berlin.
- Six Syrian migrants adulterated the drinking of two women at a festival in Heide. The women began to feel bad, feeling dizzy, and were taken to a hospital in the area. The migrants fled before the police arrived.
- An 18-year-old Moroccan "asylum seeker" sexually assaulted a 22-year-old woman in Hamburg. He was arrested and then released. Although he had been denied asylum, the Moroccan had not been deported.
- A 40-year-old asylum seeker sexually assaulted an 11-year-old boy in a supermarket in Ering Township.
- Three Iraqi migrants were arrested for sexually assaulting several women at a train station in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
- Four asylum-seekers of Pakistani origin raped a 17-year-old girl in Wetzlar. The men stuffed the girl with alcohol until she got drunk, and then they raped her in shifts.
- Five North Africans assaulted a 26-year-old woman in Rheine.
Now, think for a moment that Sweden is worse:
Can you imagine a one-month study there?"
* @roydestory wrote:
"One of them had a six-month-old baby in her womb, the fruit of that night, when she came to denounce."The girl made this up. After interrogation she admitted that she wasn't even in Cologne that NYE. Read it here (google translate is your friend) https://www.rundschau-online.de/region/koeln/uebergriffe-in-koeln-18-jaehrige-hat-vergewaltigung-an-silvester-erfunden-24466320"
It is our duty to spread the truth. If you agree, i invite you to resteem the post. Let's prevent America for what could happen if we don't take a stand against illegal immigration.
To read the article in its entirety, you can read it from the original source in Spanish here: https://lascenizasdelavefenix.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/novena-parte-la-violencia-sexual-por-parte-de-inmigrantes-en-alemania/