Well steemians, it seems like a lot of you enjoyed this new contest and I was amazed by a lot of the entries that came in, but do you know what that means?
It means that I’ll keep running this contest for the time being. You know that @papa-pepper really enjoys plants and animals, so what better photography contest could he run than one where others get to photograph plants and animals together, in some combination photography?
Before I get into who won the contest last week, I’ll quickly review what I am looking for by featuring some new photos of mine.
First off, by combination photography I mean that you should combine two elements; plants and animals. At least one plant and at least one animal should be featured in your photo. Here are two examples.
Besides simply providing the images, I also require that those entering this contest provide a proof photo as well. Two main versions of proof photos exist. One kind features the same combination of plants & animals with a written paper in the photo with your username, the date, contest name, etc. to prove that you took the photo for the contest.
The other type of proof is just a selfie with the animal and plant. Here are my examples for the photos featured above.
Once you see the proof photos there should not be any doubt in your mind that I actually took the photos I shared above.
As always, this was tough for me, but I have finally made my decisions. The Winner gets 50% of the liquid post payout from the Week One Post and the two runner ups each get 12.5% of the same.
FIRST RUNNER UP
SECOND RUNNER UP
Obviously, there were many more original entries and for that I am most thankful. It is great to see so much talent and variety within the community. Although the official way to enter this contest is by including your entry photo and the proof photo in a reply to my post, I strongly encourage others to make an actual post featuring their entry as well.
Even if you do not win the contest, you could still get something for your effort if you turn it into a post as well. @Matthewtiii even had his post get a total payout of over $70, which is more than he would have made by actually winning this contest! That is the power of steemit! In fact, once he had a contest post get a total payout of over $200 when he was trying to win 5 STEEM in a contest that I was running, LOL! Link here.
ON TO WEEK 2!
By now you should have a clue about what this contest is and how to enter, but here are the official rules just to make sure. Enjoy, and I am looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.
HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Photo entries must be placed in the reply/comment section of this post.
- Submissions may also be made into posts, but it is not necessary.
- A proof photo will also be required. This can be in the form of a selfie with the subjects from the photos or in the form of your username written on a piece of paper in a photo, etc. Basically, you must prove the originality of your work. Therefore, your entry comment should include two photos.
- Users have between now and the time of the post payout to enter this contest.
- I will personally select one winner to award half of the liquid SBD payout from this post to and two runner ups who will each get 25% of the same.
- Enter as many times as you like!
- Depending on the interest in this contest, I may have it be ongoing.
If you reply to this post with a photo of a plant and animal together and include a proof photo before the post payout from this post, you may win a portion of the post payout.
LET THE 2ND WEEK OF THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!
Until next time…
Don’t waste your time online, invest it with steemit.com