“You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.”
Welcome to the 11th Crypto Art and Design Challenge. This week we’re tackling NEO, one of the most robust new competitors in the platform-token space. NEO and the City of Zion community are helping generate a whole new ecosystem of dBFT-structured applications (as well as going hard on the movie puns) and it’s time to bring them into the creative limelight. With this ongoing series, we're calling all artists, graphic designers and craftspeople of the world.
Pick a famous artist - i.e. Picasso, Van Gogh, David Hockney, Michelangelo, whoever you want - and interpret the NEO logo into that style. Other components of the image (background, details, other elements) are completely up to your imagination.
Crypto Art Challenge Guidelines
- Follow our magazine @creativecrypto and our Twitter account! (Learn more, here.)
- Create 1 image (1000 by 600px) using the NEO logo (above)
- Author a post explaining the Artist that you were inspired by
- Publish a post using the hashtag #creativecrypto
- Share a link to your post + image in the comments by Wednesday, 10pm EST
The top 5 creations will receive 20% votes from @sndbox and be showcased on The Creative Crypto media outlets. All entries that follow the guidelines will receive a partial vote (1% - 5%) depending on number of entries.
Looking for inspiration?
Take a look at the amazing submissions from our STEEM Art & Design Challenge: