I am a huge fan of Coles’ Little Shop promotion in Australia and I have been obsessively collecting these mini collectables. Today, I just come up with a very quick and easy tutorial for you to do with your spare mini collectables. I hope you find my tutorial useful.
You will need:
- An old magnetic fridge calendar or magnetic promo card
- Strong glue
- Mini Collectable(s)
1.Find an old magnetic fridge calendar or magnetic promo card.
2.Cut it down to the size you need.
3.Glue your magnetic strip to the back of your Coles Mini Collectable.
4.Stick them on your fridge.
The pros of using a magnetic strip:
- Upcycle your old magnetic fridge calendar or magnetic promo card
- Does not cost anything
- Bendable and more flexible than disc magnets
The cons of using a magnetic strip:
- Might not be able to hold heavy minis
- Not as strong as disc magnets that you can buy from Bunnings Warehouse or Officeworks
I hope you enjoy my quick and easy tutorial. Please Upvote, Comment or Resteem if you want to see more tutorials from me.
Other tutorials by @takosdiary: