I got a link to Kryptonia a few weeks ago and I have been very happy using it so far. I see a good boost in my steemit post upvotes and interactions. And I’m earning Superior Coin at the same time. If you already know about @kyrptonia and are just looking for a link to join it with, here is my link.
What is Kryptonia?
Kryptonia is a site where people set up tasks for others to complete. If you do the task, you get paid in Superior Coin (SUP). You can cash out the coins; or you can use them to set up your own tasks for people to complete. So far, I am only setting up tasks; and not taking the money. At some point, I will make a withdrawal so I know I can do it, but for now I have not reached that step.
If you are a regular visitor to @sydesjokes steemit blog like I am, you will see he is involved with and promoting Superior Coin. I finally slowed down on his awesome posts enough to figure out how to get in on this, and I am so glad I did. Like steemit, kryptonia offers a way to get in on a crypto coin without investing fiat money - this a a key benefit for me.
What are Kryptonia tasks?
Tasks in Kryptonia can be anything. Examples of tasks are:
- tweeting a blog page to your followers
- registering for a crypto coin drop
- liking a fb page
- liking and commenting on a You Tube video
I will do and have done all of those tasks, but the most common task I have found in Kryptonia is interacting on steemit posts so that is right up my alley these days. People will post a task and ask you to:
- follow the steemer’s blog
I am not resteeming for the most part, but I will complete the task for any/all of the other chores.
UPDATE! Here is a post I wrote about Sunday resteeming I am now doing. I think this is another win:
How do you use Kryptonia?
Here is what I do:
- go into the interface daily - or usually more often
- complete a few tasks
- check on my old tasks
- If my last task is completed – I set up a new task. Like steemit, @kryptonia moves fast.
What are your results with Kryptonia?
My results have been great! I have over 1400 SUP coins now after one month. It takes 14 days for your coins to be available. Once I got through that period, I always have more than enough coins to offer my tasks now.
Currently I have 513 coins available out of 1468 total I have earned. Since I do tasks daily and offer tasks daily, these numbers change constantly but have been pretty stable and mostly grow over time.
Sometimes people offer a lot of coins for a simple task but most of the time I am doing steemit tasks requiring an upvote and comment in return for 3-10 SUP coins. I’m also sure to do at least a few steemit tasks for steemers offering only 1 coin – those are new people, so I try to support where I can.
What problems are in Kryptonia?
Like anywhere on the internet, some scammers are in Kryptonia. They click to complete the task, but then they do not complete the task. Fortunately Kyptonia makes it easy to find these people.
You can see who completed your past tasks at the bottom of each task screen. Then you can check your steemit post to see if the people did what you asked. Since I am asking only for a comment with the kyrptonia user name included and an upvote, this is very simple and quick to check.
I also use steemnow and can see steemit upvotes coming in through that wonderful service - sometimes very quickly. When I see the alloted number of votes come in on the post I have in the task – I can check the comments and then I’m done with that task and ready to post the next. I am normally using older posts in Kyptonia; so I do not have confusion with non-kryptonians upvoting the same post at the same time.
If I find anyone scamming, I can revoke the SUP coins they received and block them from seeing and completing my tasks in the future. Over time, blocking people means that most - if not all - of the people who say they completed my task actually did so. After I started checking and blocking, my Kyrptonia experience got much better.
What are best practices with Kyrptonia?
- Complete tasks daily. Things move fast in @kryptonia. Good, new tasks pop up any time of day. You snooze – you lose.
- Do not offer tasks to 20 people unless you rarely have any to offer – they will take too long to get completed. My sweet spot has been offering the task to 5-7 people and paying 7 SUP for each one.
- Offer your tasks to followers only – the person on Kyptonia then needs to follow your account there before they can do your task. This way your Kyptonia network will grow with good people.
- Do not offer two tasks at one time. The first one will only be linked to the second one. Many people will not notice the linked post, and so it will not get done.
- Keep an active task going each day you can.
- Do not offer the same task twice unless people can do it twice. They can only upvote a steemit post once, for example. You are wasting the task if you show the same steemit post more than once. If you want something tweeted often - you could keep posting it as a new task because people can tweet the same thing more than once.
- When completing tasks, check links you are not sure of before you accept the task. I have only had two posts I did not want to upvote. One was NSFW and the other was a topic and viewpoint I disagree with strongly. Otherwise – the posts have been high quality I am happy to support.
- DO check your posts and revoke and block those who do not complete your task properly. This makes the community better for everyone, and you will get better results.
I have not done this next step yet, but I am going to add it - require the upvoter to have 50%+ power. I am getting minnows voting on my posts at 15% power sometimes and I do not think that is a good idea for them or for me. Read this older post to read my thoughts about keeping your power level up at steemit.
How can I get started with Kyptonia?
Please use my Kryptonia referral link to enter the interface. After you sign up - you will get your own link to share
- Set up your username and password - you get points for this.
- Set up your profile.
- Link your social media accounts - You get 100 points for each of them.
- Set up your first task - This first one is a freebie so you will see how it goes.
- Begin completing other people's tasks daily - you will have lots of points to use after 14 days of this action.
- In 14 days, your Kyptonia SUP coins will start becoming available to spend – set up tasks daily and have success like me!
When I got over my excuses and took action daily - the weight was gone and my life was new. You can do this too. Just ask me and I will help you.