I'm alive and kicking!!
How are you, folks?
I've been away from Steemit for more than 2 weeks because adulthood. *sigh. As much as I want to post regularly, life was being a bitch on me lately. However, I was still on the shadows reading, upvoting and resteeming stuff.
So, what do I have for you, today?
Last Wednesday was me and my husband's anniversary. He was very sweet to gift me a corner desk table, which I always wanted. The desk was finally assembled and as I was organizing my craft materials, I was bombarded with a lot of craft materials that was either used once or none at all. My first instinct was to throw them away since I wasn't using them, but I asked my teammates at @steemitachievers if anyone wanted them. Nobody responded but @mermaidvampire gave me a wonderful idea. She recommended I hold a contest and give the lonely craft materials to the winner.
YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT! I'm holding my first ever contest!!!
This way, I can let go of the lonely craft materials, give them a new home and honestly, to prove to myself that I am not a hoarder. LOL
Behold, "The world is your oyster: Scrapbook Contest" !!
So, why Scrapbook?
Why not? After all, I'm Korin Krafting :D *winks at @mervamp
Contest title: The world is your oyster #1: Scrapbook Contest
Scrapbook is a decorated book use to compile, collect and preserve things that mean something to you; memorabilias such a photos, letters and artworks and may or may not include extensive journaling.
- Steemians with reputation 60 and below who are stationery lovers and are genuinely interested to win not only SBDs but also craft materials
The contest will run until Saturday, March 31, 2018, Japan Standard Time UTC +9.
The contest is extending until Tuesday, April 3, 2018, Japan Standard Time, UTC +9 11:59 PM. Check your timezone here.
How to Join?
- You are free to upvote this post but upvoting will help me gather enough amount to reward all participants. It's a win-win situation here. But DO NOT upvote this post after March 31. The contest runs for a total of 10 days and your Voting Power will only go to waste if you upvote after the payout. If anything, I recommend you upvote the Update Posts but that's still your choice.
- You are free to resteem this post but resteeming will allow more people to see this and may be interested to join. The more the merrier, they say.
Guidelines and requirements
- Make a 3 to 5 page Scrapbook of about anything you want. Choose your own theme. The world is your oyster.
- Be as creative as you can be. You must not buy new materials to make the scrapbook.
- The scrapbook MUST have photos, handwritten words and doodles or drawings. You are not prohibited to use type written words or print images but 80% of the scrapbook must be made traditionally and by your own hands.
- Show process photos, share your thoughts and why you decided on that theme in your post about the scrapbook.
- Sharing is caring. Refer this contest to a (fellow) stationery lover you know. Mention them in your post. They may thank you later.
- Add the contest banner as your first image and the tag #kraftingscrap in your post
- Leave a link of your entry in the comments below.
1st prize = 3 SBD and a stationery set of 40+ stickers, 5 letter set packs, 10+ origami papers, 3 craft scissors, 24 washi tapes, 5 random craft papers, 2 brush pens with refill and a mobile fountain pen.
Heads up. I can only shoulder the shipping fee from my end however, if customs in your country asks for customs handling fee, I may shoulder 50% of it.
2nd prize = 2 SBD and @steembasicincome sponsorship
3rd prize = 1 SBD and @steembasicincome sponsorship
Consolation prizes will be given to non-winning participants. Amount may vary depending on the earnings of this post. Rest assured that everyone will receive a fraction of the total earnings of this post.
Criteria for judging
Following of instructions = 20%
Creativity = 40%
Scrapbook-ness = 20%
Presentation in your post = 20%
Are you ready?
Get Krafting and win some SBDs and stationeries!!
May Furirin be on your favor
Check out this AMAZING pipz
Artistic vessel of @furirin
Thanks for stopping by.
See you on my next post.
The details of the contest follows the outline of @mermaidvampire 's DIY Greeting Card contest guidelines