Introducing: The Church of Piglet (as if we need an introduction)
An edited repost serving as an introduction post; isn't it great?
We are the Church of Piglet.
What we are about is in our Eleven Guidelines, the following of which will keep you on the Path of the Righteoustm. Here they are:
The Eleven Guidelines
You may wonder what you can do to make this a better place and offer some counterbalance to the skulduggery going on, preferably without getting retaliatory flags and dying a noble Steemit death.
To help you think about this, or rather think for you, as you want us to do, the Church of Piglet is kindly providing you with these eleven guidelines:
- Focus on and vote for those you like and/or who provide content that interests you;
- Don't follow the rich just because they have big wallets;
- Unfollow all vote buyers;
- Check for ghost followers who can't be arsed to curate and unfollow them;
- Mute those on the trending page you feel are being grossly overpaid or otherwise annoying;
- Mute schemers, reward pool rapists, vote-for-voters, circle jerkers, in-crowd free-wheelers, and the like;
- Mute sycophants shamelessly sucking up to the big wallets in the comments;
- Flag comment spammers;
- Support whales who still care, and vote for witnesses who still care;
- Provide the best content you can;
- Read like you want to be read, and curate like you want to be curated.
If you follow these guidelines, you are at least doing your bit to make this a better place, and hence you can call yourself a righteous member of The Tribe of Good Intent, the layman's organisation associated with the Church of Piglet. This also entitles you to guidance towards the Road of Success for only $4.95 (no refunds). Note that following these guidelines may make you unpopular in some circles.
Full church membership requires a very sizeable donation; the High Priest, Holder of Truth, and Keeper of the Ivy Staff has to eat as well, even though I am doing all this out of goodness, and to help you, and because I care, and all that, like all Life Gurus on Steemit say they do, the difference being that they lie and I don't, as I have access to The One Truth and can't seem to get around it.
And remember: it is all up to you, nobody else will make things better (except me, of course, your guiding light).
Don't forget to donate generously; we are poor.
Resteem this for a free blessing, and go in peace.
We have no current vacancies for ministers, and getting ordained is by invitation only anyway. Large sums of money sometimes work miracles though, if we can get away with it without compromising our high standards.
The High Priest of the Church of Piglet, Holder of Truth, and Keeper of the Ivy Staff.
Image by Katharsisdrill