Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W6 - “Most Popular Game of My Country------(name of the game)”
Namaste Steemit Family,
The Hindwhale community welcomes you to the sixth week of the "Steemit Engagement Challenge S11W6 - “Most Popular Game of My Country------(name of the game)” and we invite you to participate in our new contest which is live now.
We welcome you to share your choice of popular sports and games in your country. This theme is related to sports traditions in your country. We all play a wide range of games in the world but in every country, a particular game is more popular compared to others.
We want you to tell us what is the most popular game in your country and a little description about it.
We have some questions so you just answer them and have fun in the process:
👉 Describe what sports/game is popular most in your country.
👉 Is that game played in international competitions like the Olympics or other world championships?
👉 Do you consider that your players are world-class? If yes, name a few of them.
👉 Is your country's favorite game and your country's national game the same or different?
- Write at least 300 words article on the topic and share it with the #hindwhale community.
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Strictly NO AI content
- There is a weekly limit of one entry per person per community, so please plan accordingly.
- The user must be a member of at least #club5050.
- The title of the post should be "Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W6 - “Most Popular Game of My Country------(name of the game)”
- Follow @hindwhale, the official account of the #hindwhale community.
- Comment thoughtfully on the entries of at least three other participants (ensure that you interact extensively with other users).
- In the first five tags, include #hindwhale-s11w6, #sports #country (for instance, #India), and club status( #club5050).
- We encourage burn steem, please add #burnsteem25 if you set 25% benificiary to @null .
- You should invite at least three friends.
- Each of the top three winners will receive and share a total of 10 STEEM (5, 3, and 2 Steem).
- Develop compelling content appropriate for support and stands out from the competition.
- This competition begins on 28th August 2023, at 00:00, and ends on 3rd September 2023, at 23:59.
"Good luck, and happy writing!"
|#Club5050/75/100||✅ or ❌||2/2|
|Verified User||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|#steemexlusive||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Plagiarism Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|AI Content Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Bot Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Voting CSI > 5||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Feedback / Note|
- Feedback goes here
Have a question? Please contact us via Discord https://discord.gg/fEkWQHaVY9
Delegate to our community account (@hindwhale)
Delegations are encouraged from those who are interested in supporting the community. It will contribute to the growth of our community. We invite you to become a delegator of #hindwhale by giving any amount you consider appropriate: