HappyChallenge was born from our desire to help more people improve their lives and take advantage from brain plasticity when pointing each day happy moments.
To see more about why we've started this project and your advantages if joining please read HappyChallenge - What we propose and why you should join.
Long story short:
- Write your own post with your happy moments of the day, 80 words minimum and use #happychallenge as first hashtag.
- Comment to this post with a link to your post.
- Resteem this post.
- There will be 2 winners daily, sharing the payment this post will receive.
- the user with the biggest number of upvotes on his post
- a user chosen by me and @djvidov based on content and representative image attached.
- @teutorigos with HappyChallenge - High energy day
- @emag with HappyChallenge - Today I'm grateful for...
They will both get 50% from HappyChallenge: Neurons that fire together wire together when the payment will be received.
What made me happy today?
Almost all of my days are busy, very busy. After work I have other activities (tango, guitar class, steemit meeting, etc)and the usual time to get home is after 9:30 - 10 PM.
Today was different (I arrived home at 10:30 but this was not the main thing ). The important part was that I had a window of 2 hours from 6:30 to 8:30. I thought first about how to use it wisely and what can I do to be profitable.
Then I relaxed and concluded that what I want is no plan, just walking around through the park and enjoy the opportunities.
And I did, watched the lake and the clouds for more than 1 hour, ate a very good ice-cream and took the slowest possible walk.
I have proofs:
and beautiful clouds