#fantasystory writing contest - part #1
Greetings my fellow Steemians!
I love fantasy! In all shapes and sizes! I can not have it enough! You name it I have read it! And I always entertained the idea of writing one, but to my avail, I just don't have the necessary gift to put it together. And believe me, I have tried on numerous occasions. So now I have come up with an idea how to be a part of a making of a one with my poor writing skills.
Make a fantasy book that is going to be a collaborative effort of willing Steemit authors and not just writers but also illustrators and whatever else type of author that is going to be needed. My idea is that this is going to be a full-blown fantasy book with not just story but also illustrations and maps as every fantsay book should be. Each week I will post at least one contest and the winner work of each contest is going to be incorporated in the book.
So far, I have come up with ways to fund reward pool so each winner will recive a reward of 5 SBD. Also, I would like to sponsor each entry with one @steembasicincome share but that is still in the works ( haven't found yet an optimal way to fund that). In case that I manage to fund higher prizes the already paid winners will get backpays on their prizes because it is only fair.
- There is no need to upvote, resteem or anything like that. But never the less, feel free to do it. If you like this idea of mine, I advise you to follow me so you can be up to date with everything that is going on.
- Each entry must be made in form of a post, and the first tag on the post must be #fantasystory.
- After the post is made you need to put down a comment with the link to it in the contest post.
- Winner of each contest will be chosen by engagement on their post and comment and by how much I like their work.
- Each contest is going to be open until payout of the contest post.
- By entering the contest each author gives me permission to use their work in whichever manner with the obligation that they will be credited for it.
Part #1 contest
The first contest is short intro in the main character. Work needs to be at least 300 words long. The main character is female dark elf tracker with a snarky personality. Everything else is up to you.
So guys, bust out those quills and inkwells and get this rolling!