The fourth State of Steem Forum covering Steem Economics was broadcast on MSP Waves on Thursday 17 January 2019.
Steemit Inc CEO Ned Scott appeared on the forum as a special guest to present his recently released Mission, Vision and Values document.
This forum focused on Steem Economics, covering topics such as steem inflation, attracting investors, revenue streams, advertising.
The people speaking on this forum were...
- @crypto.talk - developer of Partiko
- @disregardfiat - developer of @dlux-io
- @fredrikaa - co-founder of SteemPress
- @hightouch - founder and developer of Fundition and OnGame
- @jackmiller - witness
- @mcfarhat - witness and founder / developer of Actifit
- @paulag - witness
- @starkerz - co-founder of Oracle-D and Promo-Steem
- @traveller7761 - founder of @impactn
- @therealwolf - top 30 witness and developer of Smartsteem.com & SteemApps.com
- @ura-soul - witness, developer of SteemOcean.com & creator of @steempassport
Due to a technical problem, the first few minutes of the forum were not recorded correctly. The discussion opens with @fredrikaa speaking. Ned's interview begins around 6 minutes in.
@traveller7761 spoke about polls that have been running alongside the SOS Forums...
There are a further three forums scheduled. If you would like to take part in any of there please message me on Discord (Pennsif#9921).
Forum 5 (24 January) : Marketing, onboarding, PR
Forum 6 (31 January) : Communities, content creation, curation, retention
Forum 7 (07 February) : SteemCommerce, shopping with steem
This recording is also available on YouTube